Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorgrim103

The lost level's of DOOM

I found out just recently that the ps1 doom had level's exclusive to it's port. do you think someone should port these level's and mod the original doom with them?

Map's such as the mansion etc. i just thought it would be a neat idea if someone would try to combine the port to make doom more say complete,but unofficially.

Just a idea give thought's opinion's

Alternatively, you can turn ZDoom or GZDoom into the Playstation version entirely with this. Having recently completed it many years after playing the original console version, I can safely say that at least two of the new maps are amazing, and that without PSX Doom's coloured lightnig and darkness much of the evel effects would be lost

http://cutstuff.net/blog/?page_id=57

Theres also a wad by Xaser that takes most of the PSX Doom exclusive levels, along with a few Doom Aplha levels, remakes them, and passes them off as the "Lost 5th Episode" of Doom, complete with a void theme to go with the "lost episode" thing.

Ragnor said:

Alternatively, you can turn ZDoom or GZDoom into the Playstation version entirely with this. Having recently completed it many years after playing the original console version, I can safely say that at least two of the new maps are amazing, and that without PSX Doom's coloured lightnig and darkness much of the evel effects would be lost

http://cutstuff.net/blog/?page_id=57

Theres also a wad by Xaser that takes most of the PSX Doom exclusive levels, along with a few Doom Aplha levels, remakes them, and passes them off as the "Lost 5th Episode" of Doom, complete with a void theme to go with the "lost episode" thing.

that PSX conversion is damn awesome. I was gonna post it but ragnor got here first.. so heres my Half assed praise.

David_Dweedle said:

that PSX conversion is damn awesome. I was gonna post it but ragnor got here first.. so heres my Half assed praise.

Your the one who showed me it in the first place, I should be thanking you :p

wow Cutman mike made it i didn't know. from the project's he has doen hes a amazing mapper. I personally dont like ghouls verus humans,i'm no good and it actually gives me the willies. iIt was good though

No I did not. I host it on my site because it's the only way it would get noticed.

Ironically I get more links to that page than anything else on my site now (I don't mind because PSX Doom is awsum)