What you like  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What you like

• Great
    • Good, need more details
    • Bad, more details, then maybe
    • Bad
    • This never will be good

This is my first wad. It have 5 maps, but I have only videos of two first maps.

Map01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ8SBbRdVuo&hl=en&gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&nomobile=1

Map02: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7wKxmtUIho&hl=en&gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&nomobile=1

Here is link to download wad: http://koti.mbnet.fi/juiche/juiche_own_wads.html

EDIT: sorry, I forgot to tell, this requires skulltag and DOOM2.WAD.

It looks very good, I'm on to downloading and playing the whole thing.

Uploaded wad include 5 maps. Fifth map is not already yet. I putted exit to it, but later versions map will be longer.

for those of use who don't have the benefits of a broadband connection, can you post some screenshots?

This looks pretty good so far. While I chose the second poll option, I don't think the maps need more detail, but they could use some tuning up here and there, such as texture alignment.

I need help. I'm not very good speedrunnuer, so can anybody test maps 1-4 and say: what is good par for levels?

So uh, if you don't mind me asking, where'd you come up with the name? I hope you're just being facetious. :P When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was somehow related to Beautiful Doom.

It seems kinda reminiscent of "Perfect Dark" but the videos prove otherwise. It is a very cocky title though.

40oz said:

It seems kinda reminiscent of "Perfect Dark" but the videos prove otherwise. It is a very cocky title though.

I made this theard because people can comment my wad no name of wad.

That chaingunner trap in map 01 was cold man, very cold :)

But even though, I really like it! It's entertaining, I vote great.

Just a question, how do you switch to the grenades? Other than that, it seems pretty good, although there are some strange texture choices IMO.

arrrgh said:

Just a question, how do you switch to the grenades?

I simply scroll my wheel of mouse.

I think it might be best if you posted spoilerless videos since you are showing off secrets.

For those of us who aren't clairvoyant, you could tell that this is for Skulltag (uses textures from Skulltag in particular).

How can we vote on something that you are constantly updating. The maps have changed since the time I downloaded them.

Some sort of textfile or requirements would be an idea. I assume because it's in Hexen format and full of ACS that ZDoom is required, but there are missing textures all over the place when using DOOM2.WAD

Super Jamie said:

Some sort of textfile or requirements would be an idea. I assume because it's in Hexen format and full of ACS that ZDoom is required, but there are missing textures all over the place when using DOOM2.WAD

This is for skulltag. Wad uses monsters and textures of skulltag.

why do people insist on making SP wads for skulltag? Not trying to bash your work, but seriously people, make it Boom or ZDoom compatible so it'll run on GZDoom\Skulltag\ZDaemon or whatever. Limiting it to one port is going to have problems.

Patrick said:

why do people insist on making SP wads for skulltag? Not trying to bask your work, but seriously people, make it Boom or ZDoom compatible so it'll run on GZDoom\Skulltag\ZDaemon or whatever. Limiting it to one port is going to have problems.

Because they can't bother figuring out how to add their own textures, monsters and whatever that Skulltag already has. But yeah, Skulltag singleplayer wads are a bit silly, unless you are specifically planning to use Skulltag's powerups or weapons. Everything else that's new in ST you should be easily able to find from somewhere else.