Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

9/9/9

Tomorrow is 9/9/9 and I was wondering if anyone else here is concerned about another Terrorist attack or something like that. why 9/9/9?

On 8/8/8 Georgia launched a sneak attack on Russia to kick start WW3 and on the same day they held the olympic games were held in China.

David Mayor de Rothchild organised the live earth concert on 7 locations and gave the attendee's a book he wrote called the global warming survival handbook with 77 essential tips. the event was held on 7/7/7

the london attacks were held on 7/7

hmm Tim burtons 9 is coming out on 9/9/9
I fear that something will happen and it will be a bio attack.

It's 09/09/09 here. Nothing has happened yet.

I think the only thing the world needs to worry about is the number of crazy numerologist women who'll have booked themselves in for cesarean sections today.

The managers in our office decided to do a 9 things in 9 minutes competition.

I ran away and hid.

Technician said:

6/6/6 was the only real buzz.

Unfortunately, not enough emo kids were beat down though.

Arguably happened twice this year, if you consider the two different ways of writing mm/dd and dd/mm.

I don't really fear this whole "oh ma god1!1 same numbers doom us al1! We diiie!" thing.
But when I used to play RuneScape, on 6/6/06 a player-kill glitch happened, I laughed my ass off when 2 high leveled players owned everyone OUT of pk zone. But as said, used to play.

OpenArena missed a potential 0.9.0 release for 9/9/09 mainly because i'm no longer keen on silly release dates. Can still shoot for the upcoming 10/10/10, 11/11/11 and 12/12/12 though

GreyGhost said:

I'm planning something special for 11/11/11 - MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're going to play Jimmy on repeat for 24 hours straight?

9/9/09? That's the tenth anniversary of the US release of the Sega Dreamcast. I don't care if a terrorist attack happens - I've got Record of Lodoss War that I ought to play through sometime...

Shapeless said:

Tomorrow is 9/9/9 and I was wondering if anyone else here is concerned about another Terrorist attack or something like that.

Nein.

They were supposed to have a nuke attack on Washington. A false flag attack by the Illuminati to impose Martial Law in America and start using the FEMA camps and prison buses to take you away.

Or at least that is what some Russian guy predicted. The nuke part that is. Watch the skies. Search youtube for "In 2009 america will be hit by a nuclear bomb"

/me puts on my tinfoil hat and 10000000 factor sunscreen, I mean Australia might be next.

That reminds me. I busted out my INWO cards last night and finally got to learning how to play. Mostly. That game is fucking hilarious.

Danarchy said:

That reminds me. I busted out my INWO cards last night and finally got to learning how to play. Mostly. That game is fucking hilarious.

Come over to my place and I'll order a pizza.

I try catching a glimpse of 13:37 everyday, for obvious reasons.

Technician said:

Come over to my place and I'll order a pizza.

Would that be the Pizza for the Secret Meeting?

It's 9/9/09 where I'm at. He was right. All hell is breaking loose here. Fire is raining from the sky. The dead have risen and are feeding on my neighbors. It's a nightmare downtown. The military is gunning people down in the streets in order to cover everything up. I fear I may soon be the last man left alive here.

Shapeless said:

Tomorrow is 9/9/9 and I was wondering if anyone else here is concerned about another Terrorist attack or something like that. why 9/9/9?

999 is the emergency phone number here in Britain, like 911 in America.

Nomad said:

Arguably happened twice this year, if you consider the two different ways of writing mm/dd and dd/mm.

Four times, if you're not using 24-hour notation.