Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
trooper077

Batman Arkam Asylum 9/10 POSSIBLE SPOILERS ALONG TOPIC!!!!

The new batman game was great minus the simple and easy boss fights and the hilarious simple combat system it's worth buying at the 60 or 70 dollor retail price

A very thorough review. You should consider a career in video game related media!

Use3D said:

A very thorough review. You should consider a career in video game related media!

fine i'll give it a non half ass review

i fould arkam asylum to be an enjoyable game it was nice to hear kevin conroy voicing batman and mark hamill voicing the joker.the combat system to be very stale and boring it consisted of hitting the main attack button and the counter button everytime you ran into a group of enemies.Batmans tools in the game were fun to use i found the batarang to be the only one i really used and most people will end up finding that too.The graphics for the game were beautiful they portraited arkam island incredibly.the character bios were fun to read and to listen to the tapes i liked listening to the jokers the most.the upgrades for the game were good and simply fun to use.the bosses were simple and dissapointing most bosses consisted of finding out how to hurt them and repeat once or twice i was really dissapointed with the last boss fight.i found batman to be a fun day and a half. 9/10

don't.test.me..............bitch **

i enjoy our you bash me i respond game Use3D i remember this same thing happening on another topic hmmm but other than that nice job on attacking me?**

There, was that so hard? In a few more years you'll learn how to better communicate with the other humans. You've convinced me to play Batman: Arkham Asylum. I am totally geeked that the cast from the animated series is doing the voice acting.

Use3D said:

There, was that so hard? In a few more years you'll learn how to better communicate with the other humans. You've convinced me to play Batman: Arkham Asylum. I am totally geeked that the cast from the animated series is doing the voice acting.

I was pretty excited too the new scarecrow costume is kinda fucked up and I WANT TO DO NAUGHTY THINGS TO HARLEY QUINN

Having the cast from the animated series is awesome, but you're still terrible at English.

trooper077 said:

i enjoy our you bash me i respond game Use3D i remember this same thing happening on another topic hmmm but other than that nice job on attacking me?**

Posts like this are what get you bashed in the first place.

Anyways, I played the demo. I liked that at least, prowling around in the dark with the detective view on was pretty neat.

I pressed 'end' immediately when the thread loaded because I'd like to mention I felt this enormous urge to order this game in the first ten seconds of gameplay, and that only went up thereafter!