Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
linksword01

I'm looking for a Weapons WAD.

Im trying to find a DOOM 3 weapons WAD I used a while ago. It was a weapons only WAD, which changed the DOOM2 Weapons to Doom 3 Weapons.

The Weapons were the same as the one used by "doomero-21", graphics and sound wise.

Does anyone have this WAD, or know where I can get it?

If I may hijack the thread for my own needs, though it is on topic:

Does anyone know if there ever has been an Unreal Tournament themed weapons wad made? I think especially for Skulltag that has the potential to be pretty popular. Plus I've always liked that set of weapons.

I'll test them. In fact I think one of them are the ones I am looking for.

EDIT:Close, but its not the ones. The shotgun and pistol were wrong. I remember the weapons were Doom 3 replicas, but there was no fancy Doom 3 HUD, just a normal hud, and it was for ZDoom.

Nomad said:

If I may hijack the thread for my own needs, though it is on topic:

Does anyone know if there ever has been an Unreal Tournament themed weapons wad made? I think especially for Skulltag that has the potential to be pretty popular. Plus I've always liked that set of weapons.

Wadhost is your bitch

http://www.fathax.com/wadhost/files/

I know there was a guy who made some of the unreal weapons. I remember the flak cannon being a standalone wad specifically.

After doing a youtube search for the video I saw it in, apparently he did make all of them. Apparently there are other guns in the mix though, and there doesn't appear to be a download link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLGi6v2fkPU

I think if you do a forum search in the skulltag forums for it you should be able to find em.

I'm at work right now without access to it, but if it can't be found, I can zip up the final release and put it on my hosting for download.

It's... OK. There are a few dissimilarities from the UT originals (and a pile of weapons that aren't in UT at all), but its an enjoyable change for a little while. I remember when he released it on the Skulltag forums it garnered no real interest at all - maybe if he would have named it DwangoUT5 or something it might have gotten some more public interest.