Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomero-21

doom3 experience mod (relase)

In doom 3 pistol, macchinegun and chaingun have different ammo. Does they have same ammo in this wad. Same for plasmagun and bfg.

This mod is great! But I noticed some bugs. Player is invisible, when I used chasecam and I think cyberdemon have too little mass. I too tried other ports and it didn't work on skulltag and gzdoom.

This project is epic! This is a very important project for the Doom community. definitely the best doom3 mod for doom.

the players is ionvisible becuase i try to add a picture for the playerclass, not the skin of the player, so i decide remove the players sprite, but..this mod is singleplayer, the chasecam is not important, will be very strange play on multiplayer and confusing...about skulltag and gzdoom, i said that on the readme and i explain why not....

not for skulltag becuase exist a sbarinfo code and only works on zdoom 2.20.....
not gzdoom, gzdoom is more sensible than zdoom, the reazon, the wad crashed when you shot a monster , becasue the pain state doenst charge a sprite, i mean:

pain:
xxxx a o a_pain
goto see

this, make the wad crashed on gzdoom (1.1.2 ), but on zdoom 2.20 works all ok...
other reazon why not gzdoom, is the hight requesting of the gpu memory, the game make more laggy...

in conclusion, guys only need the zdoom 2.20 to play this....

Very great project in every way! I have been playing it for a couple hours and havent had any problems.

I did notice one bug, at first I was playing not using mouse aim, just classic controls, and had auto target turned on. The auto target will shoot at clips and other items that are on the floor. However, when you turn auto aim off, and play with mouse aim, it works fine which is how it was designed to play to begin with, but I prefer classic controls when playing doom. It does present a problem cuz there was an enemy attacking me and my player was constantly shooting at a clip on the ground.

Im kinda curious as to why no one is posting any comment on this project...