Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

crendowing's doom station major update!!!!!

Yes, for those that visit my station, I have finally gotten around to updating it. The news page tells all.

For demos, I redid the Episode 1 demos, with monsters in them. No new story, as that takes all day for me to do with the time I have. And for those that have been waiting for it, the archives section is finally up. Enjoy (or not :P)

Where the Hell is the URL?

ever wondered what the house was in the ICQ/AIM/EMAIL/edit/quote bar?

Oh good, you got to it before I did :)

Meh, it's better than what the average man in the street can do, yes, but it's nowhere near perfect. But I'm still proud of my work :)

BTW, has anybody checked out the Archives section yet?

Yeah.

You need more hair, like me.

Heh, try living with a brute war vet like my dad....you'll know why :)

Plus, I just can't seem to grow hair very well. Though I lose a lot of heat with my high-and-tight, it's easy to style; in fact, it doesn't even need to be!

Oh, and think of it this way...I look like a marine, which means I practically idolize the Doomguy! (do not take seriously)

Heh, try living with a brute war vet like my dad....you'll know why

My old man was in the air force for three months. His draft number was like 11 or some shit. Does that count?

Heh...I wish my hair wouldn't grow so fast. I havn't had hair under 1 inch since I was a baby. Not that I car...I like long hair. But if it could look cut for more than 12 hours after I get it cut...

I should probably be worried that all the furniture in your room is the exact same stuff we sold at a garage sale years ago, but I'll let it slide.

Wtf for? That'll only make him look ugly, besides, he's got plenty o' hair already.

Back to the actual topic: Nice site cren, I see that you're creating your own personal "Doom Antology".
/Thumbs up

That'll only make him look ugly

Not if he styles it good.

Which means that he grows a beard. It usually looks ugly as Hell when men have long hair and no beard imvho.

I should probably be worried that all the furniture in your room is the exact same stuff we sold at a garage sale years ago, but I'll let it slide.

Don't be...I live in TX :)

Something just hit me...neither Lüt nor Liam has made a comment about the decal on the side of my computer......that's odd.