Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Your moment of comedy for the day

I thought he was barred from entering a court room?

[edit]Yeah, I guess he was disbarred from practicing law, but I thought that would extend to him harassing others in a court room too. I guess he has no ability to reflect himself. If pretty much everyone says he's an asshole, maybe he should realize that he really is an asshole.

News Article said:

...seeking $120 million in damages...

He brought it all on himself. Slapping him with an Atari 2600 isn't a good enough punishment for him, would be a waste of a console :)

@ Kaiser: Yeah, you're right. The man is probably bored. Still, the article made me lol.

Nice to see Wacko Jacko still bringing amusement and entertainment to the masses with his ludicrous reactions. :D

the iron hitman said:

He brought it all on himself. Slapping him with an Atari 2600 isn't a good enough punishment for him, would be a waste of a console :)

Should use an X-Box. Those things were huge and sturdy. You could find a replacement anywhere in case it breaks.

Nems said:

Nice to see Wacko Jacko still bringing amusement and entertainment to the masses with his ludicrous reactions. :D

Dude it took me forever to figure out what you were talking about. Wacko Jacko is Michael Jackson's nickname man, come on.

Danarchy said:

Should use an X-Box. Those things were huge and sturdy. You could find a replacement anywhere in case it breaks.

Or make him play GTA IV, and in the unlikely event he may enjoy playing the game, hope the X-Box 360 gets the 3-red lights of death.

Ralphis said:

Dude it took me forever to figure out what you were talking about. Wacko Jacko is Michael Jackson's nickname man, come on.

The big difference is that Michael Jackson (R.I.P) was a great entertainer, a genius and an all-round excellent man. Unlike Jack Thompson who extorts money out of other's to fill his pockets. Infact Wacko Jacko by far fits Jack Thompson's person, not MJ's.

the iron hitman said:

Slapping him with an Atari 2600 isn't a good enough punishment for him, would be a waste of a console :)

Nah, those things are mad tough, they can really take a beating. And beating on JT sounds like a lot of fun right now...oh hell, it's sounded like a lot of fun for many years now!

You hear that, JT? I wanna smack you around like a prison bitch. Come get some, ya prissy feline.

the iron hitman said:

Slapping him with an Atari 2600 isn't a good enough punishment for him, would be a waste of a console :)

Nah an Atari 5200 would be better since they don't even work :P

Eponasoft said:

Nah, those things are mad tough, they can really take a beating. And beating on JT sounds like a lot of fun right now...oh hell, it's sounded like a lot of fun for many years now!

You hear that, JT? I wanna smack you around like a prison bitch. Come get some, ya prissy feline.

Be careful what you say. He might stumble across this message and attempt to sue you for "damages" a lá emotional distress.

To be honest, it probably does feel like fun to want to smacking the living crap out of him. However I find the particular scenario he's landed himself in this time absolutely hilarious.

EDIT: Christ, the comments on that article have went up by about 15 or so in the last 2 hours or so.

the iron hitman said:

The big difference is that Michael Jackson (R.I.P) was a great entertainer, a genius and a great man.

At least Jack Thompson never raped any babies (to my knowledge)! But I digress

Ralphis said:

At least Jack Thompson never raped any babies (to my knowledge)! But I digress

Why hasn't Jack Thompson ever come out and say he had not raped any babies? I'm not saying that he did, but I find it odd that he hasn't cleared the air out on this issue. And if anyone knows anything about Jack Thompson raping *any* babies, why don't you help out the issue and tell the police about it!

Someone should point out to him that it spreads far beyond just facebook. "Jack Thompson Sues The Internet" would be an even funnier headline.

Danarchy said:

The ATARI 5200 is a much, much sturdier and heavier alternative. The console itself is large enough to contain a beer bottle in its controller compartment, and the AC adapter alone is an iron-core model that weighs at least 1 kg (ask the AVGN if you don't believe me). It would probably survive the bashing, too ;-)

the iron hitman said:

Be careful what you say. He might stumble across this message and attempt to sue you for "damages" a lá emotional distress.

I hope he does...after all, he hates DOOM so I'm sure that this forum is also on his hate list. I'd love for that two-bit hob-knocker to try something. Bring it on, Jack-Off.

Ralphis, MJ never raped any babies either.

Eponasoft said:

I hope he does...after all, he hates DOOM so I'm sure that this forum is also on his hate list. I'd love for that two-bit hob-knocker to try something. Bring it on, Jack-Off.

Ralphis, MJ never raped any babies either.

What I don't understand is why doesn't he sue any other social networking site? I'm sure there are hundreds of "I Hate Jack Thompson" groups on sites such as Myspace, Twitter etc. Why has he suddenly targeted Facebook and none of these other sites? Is it because Facebook probably have a larger amount of stock at this present moment in time compared to these other behemoths of the social networking industry?

The man confuses me.

He just wants attention and knows he'll keep getting it all the time he's hitting the headlines by acting like a twat.

the iron hitman said:

What I don't understand is why doesn't he sue any other social networking site?

He'd probably fare little better than Hitler did after fighting a war on two fronts. If his legal action against Facebook is even partially successfull (an out-of-court settlement in his favour) other social networks and forums will have to choose between defending their members right to freedom of speech or quietly editing/removing some offending material.

Jack's actually a very nice bloke - just misunderstood.

GreyGhost said:
Jack's actually a very nice bloke - just misunderstood.

Yeah, your analogy with Hitler above made that quite clear.

To take the analogy a step further - if Facebook becomes Jack's Rhineland, will Yahoo! Groups be the Sudetenland? ;-)

myk said:

Yeah, your analogy with Hitler above made that quite clear.

Reductio ad Hitlerum?