Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

[project] Janitor's Unfinished ZDoom Projects

I am posting 2 projects that I have not yet finished in hopes that someone can help me get these done. The first mod I am posting has been in development for the past 2 years and represents a large amount of effort on my behalf. I've barely touched it in the last year due to me having a life and other interests, but it would be a great disappointment for myself if I don't at least release some of what I have already done. I'd hate to see these resources used in some shitty Ruba wad, so make sure you ask my permission before you use them.

Screenshots:
Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3 Shot 4

Project 1: This was originally intended only to be a weapon mod, but I had decided to expand it to include monsters and a map set as well. It includes 9 new weapons, including a fully functional shrink gun (the very first shrink gun made in Doom), some nifty 3D models from sitters and an incomplete map. This requres the latest SVN build of GZDoom, which can be downloaded here

Download:
Mirror 1
Mirror 2
Mirror 3

Project 2: This is a zombie mod I started working on, as there are very few good zombiemods for doom out there. Includes a few new weapons, some of which reload, some of the most outrageous gore and blood effects you've ever seen in a doom mod and, of course, zombies. Lots of Zombies.

Download:
Mirror 1
Mirror 2
Mirror 3

Ultimately I'd like the help of the community getting these projects finished and released sometime within the next year (although, ideally I'd like to have them done by the end of 2009) Any feedback at all is appreciated. I will post screenshots later today.

Hey Janitor, may I have your permission to try and work on that map? It'd be a shame to see it go unfinished. I just played through it, and I remember contributing to that LME (Last Man on Earth) project and playing that map which was included in the thread.

Patrick said:

Project 1: This was originally intended only to be a weapon mod, but I had decided to expand it to include monsters and a map set as well. It includes 9 new weapons, including a fully functional shrink gun (the very first shrink gun made in Doom), some nifty 3D models from sitters and an incomplete map. This requres the latest SVN build of GZDoom, which can be downloaded here

Download:
Mirror 1
Mirror 2
Mirror 3

Wait, this was that project you worked with Sigvatr on, right? I remember it. I was looking forward to it until you guys both went silent and I thought it was dead. Good to see it's still around. :D

I'm not sure I can help you on anything, but I'll consider it.

@iron hitman, I'd be happy to have your help on this one. send me a PM!