##....................##...............####
####...............##............##.......##
##....##...........##.........##.............##
##........##.......##.........##.............##
##...........##....##.........##.............##
##...............####............##.......##
##....................##...............####[b]

/me hides in his bomb shelter, and sips on his c0ff33

BTw, since you enabled long titles cna you add the last few letters of warr10r to my title ( r 1 0 r are the letters i need on the end of war )?

I'm thinking this isn't really BBG's fault, just some dopehead over at R! World who's too stupid to get his facts straight.

Also, the thought that Ling went to the time and effort to make not one, but TWO big scary evil "no"s scares the piss outta me. That, and the extended title thing.

I'm thinking this isn't really BBG's fault, just some dopehead over at R! World who's too stupid to get his facts straight.

True, I never said I was a mod. <--points to title
Dude, when I saw this thread title I was like "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" ect. as anyone else would be if they saw a thread by Linguica titled "*name* DIES NOW"

Impressive use of ASCII, Sire. Hey. I will try to post the DoomII logo that way :)

Don´t bann him...

That could be a campaign or something like that else shitty.
Or just a misunderstanding.

What *seriously* would drive him to post something like that by intention?

Ling...

AAAAhhhhh but in his defence a look at forums page shows

Post Hell
Where bad posts go to die. 741 9761 February 13, 2002 10:45 PM
bigbadgangsta (listed as moderator)

As usual. Fodders has gotten straight to the source of the problem. BBG may be insolent, but he's not stupid. I don't think that he'd do something this dumb. Maybe.

I quote Esco's response to this:

HA HA I can't get over dat shit! Ling fucked himself ova by fuckin' with mah dawg BBG!

For the ebonics impaired:
HA HA I can't get over that shit! Linguica fucked himself over by fucking with BBG!
[/quote]

[quote]

AAAAhhhhh but in his defence a look at forums page shows

Post Hell
Where bad posts go to die. 741 9761 February 13, 2002 10:45 PM
bigbadgangsta (listed as moderator)

As usual. Fodders has gotten straight to the source of the problem. BBG may be insolent, but he's not stupid. I don't think that he'd do something this dumb. Maybe.

Why the fuck would I send an e-mail about reviews, and say I'm a mod for DW? It doesn't make sense. If I was going to send an e-mail about that review it would have went like "I reviewed the mod Immoral Conduct at *url*" thats that, no need for an intro.

Imressive use of ASCII, Sire. Hey. I will try to post the DoomII logo that way :)

Ling already tried. It's in post hell right now, somewhere. In fact, I think that's the thread I got in trouble for replying to.

I'm going to clear this up and accept responsibility. I had seen BBG as a moderator in Post Hell, and assumed he still was. You can ban me, for all I care, Ling, just leave innocent BBG alone. I made the mistake, it happens.

RCM

P.S. All of ya' are truly blowing this WAY out of proportion, it's not as if it changes the structure of the bloody universe. That applies to you too, Ling.

myrworld, you are a braver man than I. For admitting your transgression, the sausage god will likely forgive you, and punish you only mildly.

myrworld, you are a braver man than I. For admitting your transgression, the sausage god will likely forgive you, and punish you only mildly.

Does this mean....DOLTISM??!@$@$^$

You speak as if I am really worried about becoming a DOLT. I don't visit this place often and frankly I'd consider it kinda a honor to tick Ling off that bad. It'd add something to my usually boring day.

RCM

Dude, when I saw this thread title I was like "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK" ect. as anyone else would be if they saw a thread by Linguica titled "*name* DIES NOW"

I would laugh and read it. Ling has the power to ban and all that but I don't have a fear of him. What I do have is a respect for him

I'm going to clear this up and accept responsibility. I had seen BBG as a moderator in Post Hell, and assumed he still was. You can ban me, for all I care, Ling, just leave innocent BBG alone. I made the mistake, it happens.

RCM

P.S. All of ya' are truly blowing this WAY out of proportion, it's not as if it changes the structure of the bloody universe. That applies to you too, Ling.

Why would he ban you for a little innocent mistake?

Why would he ban you for a little innocent mistake?

Because he's TEH EVIL LING?

Ling isn't evil, hes...devious, or something. Heh.

Hmmm... we had a DOLT, we have a LOUT, and we have someone who is INCOMPREHENSIBLY DUMB.

Oh, and someone who enjoys posting links to goatse...

Makes me wonder if we're going to pick up a SCHMUCK and three STOOGES. (In the case of the titles "STOOGE #1", "STOOGE #2", and "STOOGE #3", I nominate BBG, esco, and Lament. And maybe SCHMUCK can go to DoomBoy... I mean, the "stupidity cannot be concealed" thing is getting overused.)