Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

Newbie type question

It's been about five years since I read the Doom novels, so somebody please refresh my memory. Are the Mosters in Doom actually demons, or just demented aliens?

more like demented "nude" demon aliens. personaly i think they are demons from another demension. even though they could be aliens, but dont care either way they are still fun to kill

In the books, the monsters are aliens. There's the answer for your question. But as you can see, most of us would rather just forget the books.

Heh, the books are a waste of money, the name of the alien race is the Freds. WTF!? WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THIS SHIT!? THE FREDS!?

Heh, the books are a waste of money...

Unless of course you are a total DOOM fanatic, like me :)

But as you can see, most of us would rather just forget the books.

Not me...good nostalgia/collector's item, crap or not.

Heh, the books are a waste of money, the name of the alien race is the Freds. WTF!? WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THIS SHIT!? THE FREDS!?

It's supposed to be subliminal or something... like Feds with an 'r'. They are trying to turn us against the feds or something.

... I'll go crawl back in my hole.

I actually liked the books. 'Course that was in fifth grade, but they ARE good for collectors. It's hard to find Doom merchandise, because I'm not sure it exists other than those books. I only wish the last one hadn't ended the way it did.

FYLNN FAGGART AND ARLENE SANDERS DUMBSHOE!!!

Heh, the books are a waste of money...

Unless of course you are a total DOOM fanatic, like me :)

Or you happened to walk by them in a mall back in fourth grade and had five bucks to spare.

Alright, I'm bored. Next Question: What sorta Doom do most people around here play? (JDoom, ZDoom, Gay-crappy-Doom-with-no-modification, etc.)

Or you happened to walk by them in a mall back in fourth grade and had five bucks to spare.

Oh Jesus, they weren't THAT bad. I was in 8th grade when I first read them. Yes, I know they're not even remotely near Pulitzer Prize winning, but still something good just to kill time with.

Alright, I'm bored. Next Question: What sorta Doom do most people around here play? (JDoom, ZDoom, Gay-crappy-Doom-with-no-modification, etc.)

If it's DOOM, I play it.

No comment.

Living with a parent who's a homosexual (mom) kinda makes me sensitive to homophobic remarks. There, I said it.

Sorry 'bout the remark. I've got nothing against Gay's. It's just a bad habit type of thing. I play JDoom though. Although I do have a ZDoom level I made wher the imps are replaced by Pikachus I drew badly, so I find myself going back to that on occasion.

Hey, Crendowing, try to keep in mind that most of us aren't seriously homophobic and don't mean anything derrogatory when we call something "gay".

No comment.

Living with a parent who's a homosexual (mom) kinda makes me sensitive to homophobic remarks. There, I said it.

/me pats Crendowing on the back
Its ok dude, its cool. Um...can I watch?

Most kids nowadays are calling their friends/enemies faggots instead of dumbasses or asswipes. I once heard a classmate say that "he'd rather be a crackhead than be gay".

Most kids nowadays are calling their friends/enemies faggots instead of dumbasses or asswipes. I once heard a classmate say that "he'd rather be a crackhead than be gay".

Dude, at least being gay won't kill you, most likely anyway.

Um...can I watch?

I oughtta shoot you.....

BTW, I'm not ashamed of anything. And NO...I don NOT watch them!!!!! They're what I call "true" lesbians, not these girls that "think" they're dykes. Uhhhhh....ok....this discussion can stop now.