Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Georgef551

Chronicle Elevator Enthusiast Segment

Technician said:

Surely a trend that will catch like wildfire.

Actually, it is. Albeit it's no inferno as of yet.

Question is, will it keep growing?
A 900% increase over last year helps....

At the start where you're talking straight to the camera it's shaking like a fucking paint mixer. Get a stand or something.

Also you sound like a serial killer.

Georgef551 said:

Actually, it is. Albeit it's no inferno as of yet.

I know, I've seen it in action. All across the world, people are using elevators. At work, at malls, and hell even at my school. I've even tried using the elevator a few times and it's simply amazing. I can't think of anything more thrilling then pushing a button, waiting for the elevator to arrive, getting in, pushing a button, and then waiting for the elevator to get to where I need to go. Some day, maybe everyone will use elevators.

destx said:

or like someone who find elevators interesting. :p

This segment made me think of the old elevator in a previous apartment I used to live in. It was pretty terrible in the end before I moved out (about 7 or 8 years ago now though)
It'd fail to close the doors. Stop between levels. Stop and then get moving again repeatedly between levels. Last time I was on it, I had to climb out through the open doors as it had stopped with open doors between levels.

It was pretty cool. Made it a bit exciting to leave the apartment. :p

Heh, Americans would report on anything these days :P

Well done for reaching the top mate.

One time I got in an elevator and a few of the lighted buttons were broken. Boy was that scary! I wasn't sure I'd ever get to the floor I needed to...

destx said:

At the start where you're talking straight to the camera it's shaking like a fucking paint mixer. Get a stand or something.

I can't hold it steady with my arm out. People say that makes it more steady, but I get the opposite effect.