Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Man Charged After Making Coffee Naked

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101909_man_caught_making_coffee_naked_faces_charges

Hag mother and eleven year old son caught glimpse of a twenty nine year old demi-god's meat piece. Cops came and arrested Eric Williamson (aka King David) for indecent exposure in his own kitchen. It should be also noted the mother and son were trespassing through longfellow's front in the wee hours of the morning.

Switch the gender roles, have a man spot a woman making coffee naked in her own home, and the man would be arrested for being a peeping Tom.

DuckReconMajor said:

Buy that man some curtains.

Watch the video. See the skinny window with curtains. Get that women off his lawn.

Well they must not have been closed if she saw his wee-wee.

Also, in the second video, his roommates said he was drunk that morning. He probably opened the curtains to see who was out there, or maybe even was playing a drunk game of peek-a-boo with the kid.

The woman and her son shouldn't have been trespassing. Also, being a "respected member of the community" and "just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer" knocks down her credibility quite a few notches.

I'm not taking a side, just saying stuff.

DuckReconMajor said:

"just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer"

She took one look at his gigantic cock and got jealous. I bet the cop got his pitiful shrinky dink wet that night.

I don't think this will go to much further. But he doesn't deserve an arrest record for some Peeping Jane.

Krispavera said:

The guy was naked in his own house. I don't see the crime here.

Welcome to the US of A, most retarded country in the world...

Sadly, it's not. It's not by far. It remains one of the most enlightened, most free, most prosperous, most high-tech, etc. Yeah, that's scary a times. :/

Aliotroph? said:

Sadly, it's not. It's not by far. It remains one of the most enlightened, most free, most prosperous, most high-tech, etc. Yeah, that's scary a times. :/

I hope your being sarcastic...

Aliotroph? said:

Truly ahead of the times with regards to technology

EDIT: That graph is a poor indicator of technological level. Even if we disregard that, it's comparing a few rich countries.

Nope. No sarcasm. There are around 200 countries in the world. Most of them are less prosperous, less free, less enlightened, and less high tech than America. A huge number of them can't feed themselves. Some won't let you say anything wrong about the government. Some won't let you dress or act as you please in most cases.

The tendency of Americans to think of their country almost as if it was the world doesn't negate these things. It may be understandable (America is a huge and diverse place), but it doesn't change the fact that even people living in the worst parts of America are quite a bit better off than at least hundreds of millions of other people on average.

Those of us who live in relatively free, peaceful, happy, and wealthy places need to recognize that, but at the same time we also need to fight to preserve the freedom of everybody around us as much as possible. Societies only seem to grow more rational and free when the people in them with the most freedom decide to care about it a lot (think founding fathers types).

Depressing thoughts. But yeah, this woman is stupid (assuming the story is all true). Hopefully she'll learn to be less of a bitch.

Aliotroph? said:

EDIT: That graph is a poor indicator of technological level. Even if we disregard that, it's comparing a few rich countries.

Nope. No sarcasm. There are around 200 countries in the world. Most of them are less prosperous, less free, less enlightened, and less high tech than America. A huge number of them can't feed themselves. Some won't let you say anything wrong about the government. Some won't let you dress or act as you please in most cases.

The tendency of Americans to think of their country almost as if it was the world doesn't negate these things. It may be understandable (America is a huge and diverse place), but it doesn't change the fact that even people living in the worst parts of America are quite a bit better off than at least hundreds of millions of other people on average.

Those of us who live in relatively free, peaceful, happy, and wealthy places need to recognize that, but at the same time we also need to fight to preserve the freedom of everybody around us as much as possible. Societies only seem to grow more rational and free when the people in them with the most freedom decide to care about it a lot (think founding fathers types).

Depressing thoughts. But yeah, this woman is stupid (assuming the story is all true). Hopefully she'll learn to be less of a bitch.

Aliotroph?, you are obviously delusional as most USians are...

I doubt that. I'm not even American. Most Americans I've met seem pretty sound of mind. They just need to see more places, as most of us do. It seems that even every place that's really nice to live has all kinds of weird things that are just wrong. Then there are places that suck more and in wildly varying degrees.

Aliotroph? said:

It may be well-intentioned, but I grow skeptical of such wording. Something like struggle for the dignity, self-empowerment and human rights of all people might work, though. Freedom usually ends up equaling hegemony and wealth in too many ways, unfortunately. It's a loaded word. Every time I hear it I think of Braveheart :p

Aliotroph? said:

The tendency of Americans to think of their country almost as if it was the world doesn't negate these things.

Manifest Destiny, but with some disturbing twists, say I. It reminds me of that Star Trek: The Next Generation episode where there was a sort of hedonistic Utopian world where however breaking certain arbitrary rules resulted in immediate execution.

Aliotroph? said:

Reading the linked article, the most disturbing thing is that the poor guy is the one who has to prove that he's not elephant, and he's the one catching all the flak now.

The fact that the accuser is a police officer's wife doesn't help his case either, it's like playing basketball vs an opponent with a sealed hoop.

Even if he manages to avoid a conviction, he'll be probably be stigmatized forever in that county, be watched upon closely, and will probably be arrested at the drop of a hat.

myk said:

It may be well-intentioned, but I grow skeptical of such wording. Something like struggle for the dignity, self-empowerment and human rights of all people might work, though. Freedom usually ends up equaling hegemony and wealth in too many ways, unfortunately.

And the very concept of enforcing "freedom", or rather, your particular view of freedom (or of "making their life better") upon others is a contradiction in terms. Let along that there has not never been, historically, a single instance where "freeing" something was the actual reason for starting wars or revolutions. It was always just used as a justifying element or was part of the causes.

Finally, the very concept of self-appointing oneself (or one's nation) as another nation's (or even the world's) policeman, judge, jailer, and finally executioner and gravedigger is just sickening.

The woman who narced on him is a prude cunt for getting close enough on this man's property to see his penis. Ever heard of MYOB, especially at the hours this happened (early morning, before 8am I believe)

Nightmare Doom said:

Aliotroph?, you are obviously delusional as most USians are...

And you are spouting HURRR AMERICA IS BAD while not giving us your location.

If you say the UK, I will shit myself with laughter.

Aliotroph? said:

I hope this is sarcasm :P

I work a helpdesk at a customer service call center. My job day in and day out is dealing with morons. 1 out of every 100 customers appear to be intelligent, the rest are absolute morons. As an American, I can fully agree that Americans are (1) Arrogant (2) Stupid (3)Fat (4)Technologically impaired. Having been to Japan made me realize how much behind the times we really are.

My life goal is to travel and understand other cultures, as Americans don't really have 'culture'

Patrick said:

I hope this is sarcasm :P

I work a helpdesk at a customer service call center. My job day in and day out is dealing with morons. 1 out of every 100 customers appear to be intelligent, the rest are absolute morons. As an American, I can fully agree that Americans are (1) Arrogant (2) Stupid (3)Fat (4)Technologically impaired. Having been to Japan made me realize how much behind the times we really are.

My life goal is to travel and understand other cultures, as Americans don't really have 'culture'

He's talking about the country, and you seem to think that means the citizens.

SPOILERS: Every country has idiots.

Patrick said:

I work a helpdesk at a customer service call center. My job day in and day out is dealing with morons. 1 out of every 100 customers appear to be intelligent, the rest are absolute morons. As an American, I can fully agree that Americans are (1) Arrogant (2) Stupid (3)Fat (4)Technologically impaired.

I realized this by the time I was 20 years old when I actually had been working for a couple of years. The ones behind the counter taking that hamburger order with extra pickles and no onions with a freshly cooked artificially augmented beef patty cooked just right that you demanded like you were fucking royalty aren't robots, they're people just like you, America.

Mr. Freeze said:

SPOILERS: Every country has idiots.

We have a disproportional amount of idiots compared to intelligent people. I am not going to make the claim that I am intelligent, as I acknowledge I am not the sharpest froot loop in the box, but as a dumb person, I can pick out the really dumb people. And they're everywhere. I can't pick this up in Japan, but it is evident that they have higher standards than we do.

Patrick said:

That's not true, you just have your own culture, even if claiming that there is one single common culture unifying such as a large country is a bit far-fetched. I doubt a New York office drone has exactly the same culture as a Texas redneck, for instance, or that a Tennessee whiskey distiller thinks exactly alike with a hispanic from Los Angeles. There are major cultural and viewpoint differences even in much smaller countries, let alone within the USA.

In fact, I'd like to visit the USA one day and do a grand tour of it by car (preferably a classic open convertible, not that "unleaded fuel only" noname modern crap :-p)

If anything, I'd say that the average American is more informed and really cares about his immediate surroundings/state, then the USA as a whole, and lastly, the world. This is understandable, as no country can become a reason of immediate concern to you anymore (the cold war is over), and the nation developed in relative isolation (Canada and Mexico don't even count). If anything, you're the one calling the shots ;-)