Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

What happens when women seek "the utmost performance"

Maes said:

this almost rivals Cybie's gas-powered dildo, which, much to Butts pleasure, can deliver an ass-whooping 3 HP to some cybie's butt @ 7500 rpm

Ooohhh, baby that sounds nice! Too kinky!

And back to the topic: Damn. That lady must have been a total whore. Much more whorish than many others. I wonder what exactly was going through her mind to ram a large machine meant to cause destruction in her hole? (my guess is "harder, faster, bigger") And to do it on her driveway? I mean, damn, have some decency, especially if you are committing suicide. How big must her hole have been for her to put a jackhammer in there? I can only guess that if she's graduated from a fucking machine to a jackhammer that (in the mighty words of Mr. Sagdiyev) "her vajeen hang loose like sleeve of wizard".

Ms. Dent’s alleged extracurricular activities appear to be unrelated to her death. A neighbor who declined to be identified said, “She was a horny lady, especially after her husband moved out. My family could hear moans coming from her place all the time.”

heh. Why didn't she bought something that was suited for this? :P

Torn said:

heh. Why didn't she bought something that was suited for this? :P

Do you mean something like this?

Or this ? Consider the advantages:

Description:
MPG powered by 1.4kw (1.9hp) 2 stroke petrol engine with comfortable backpack, MPG portable vibrator allows operators vibrating concrete around the site with an ease to use unit. No need for electricity supply or separate drive unit.

Or, just this (actually this one could be modded into cybie's razor dildo).

Warning: when using a jackhammer as a self-pleasure device, you will come and go at the same time.

Nems said:

Warning: when using a jackhammer as a self-pleasure device, you will come and go at the same time.

heh.

Seconded. Can't find Arndale in Oklahoma or Alpara County and the link is to a regional publication in Massachusetts.

There is no "Alpara" county in Oklahoma. There's an Alfalfa county IIRC, but that's a hard mistake to imagine making on a typewriter.

This sounds way too much like something that Katarhyne would have claimed to have done to herself to be real :P

There's no quoted source for the news and the site seems rather informal. In the about page it says they collect and post "weird shit" for people's enjoyment.

There's a small chance that the whole story is anonymized, but even if it's bullshit it's unfortunately totally plausible, if you consider Mr. Hands-like stories. They didn't exactly wrote "THE AVGN DIED AFTER SHOVING KING KONG UP HIS ASS!"

Maes said:

There's a small chance that the whole story is anonymized, but even if it's bullshit it's unfortunately totally plausible, if you consider Mr. Hands-like stories.

Even if it's anonymized (removing the "WTF? it's true!" factor) my limited experience with jackhammers suggests she'd need arms like a revenant in order to use it as a sex aid.

Mattfrie1 said:

Ouch.

I wonder why this case remind me of a video Nine Inch Nails did years ago... (WARNING: NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akw3rUSMV8

Heh, that's a classic. Apparently that guy pretty much made a living off of doing that. He died a couple years after that video. I think it was cancer, though, not being fucked to death by a machine.