Probably sniffed ~200 lines of cocaine,
and I've done ketamine 3 times;
ate roughly 30 ecstasy pills in my life,
and hundreds of pain/prescription pills,
and probably smoked over 1,000 blunts;

Oh yea fucked my sister too

aca said:

things

We already knew most of that. Is it really smart to confess to such things in public though? :P

40oz said:
Holy fucksticks is that what this thread is about???

Nah, it was a while ago. That's with his sister's daughter.

doom_marine666 said:

My Secret that I joined zdoom forum and didn't tell
anyone about it.

Speaking of such, my Planet ROME.RO forum account has been awaiting activation for the last 10 months.

For a few years following my heart attack I marked the anniversary of that event by taking a cake into the office and handing out slices. The event became known as "Lazarus Day" and probably freaked out some of my co-workers.

Quasar said:

Cuz it's true :P

Knew that - I was being deliberately obtuse. :)

I have a crush on SoulPriestess.

I admire Creaphis in a way that borders on homoeroticism.

I have 3 accounts here.

I think tormentor667's maps are overrated.

kristus said:

I truly enjoy the taste of many alcoholic beverages such as Whiskey, Stout, Ale, Whine etc. But I don't particularly enjoy being drunk.

Same here. I've considered giving up alcohol, but I love White Russians way too much. Also, I've discovered that beer and the like are healthier and less disgusting alternatives to soda, which I can no longer stand drinking.

I'm the opposite. I didn't know you were supposed to like the taste of any alcoholic beverage at all. I thought all the junk about adding flavors and mixes to it was to make it tolerable to drink. That said I never enjoyed the taste of any alcoholic beverage I've ever had. In contrast to Danarchy and Krispavera, I just suck it down as fast as I can so I can get drunk without having to taste it much.

I secretly think KDiZD is overrated and I don't enjoy playing it.

People said:

Alcohol stuff

Not liking what you're drinking is lame, it's the realm of underage students who can't get anything else, and old men who drank in the den to keep up appearances.

I drink bourbon and scotch because they taste great. If all the alcohol in the world was beer and wine I'd probably just get high instead.

Many types of alcohol taste like crap and it's a given that you won't like all of them. However, as you get older your tastes change and you'll find there are some concoctions out there suited to something you might like. As with Super Jamie I think scotch is very nice when you drink it on the rocks. I've recently garnered a taste for a proper Gin & Tonic as well, which I find to be very nice to just relax and sip on. If I wanted to go for effect then I'd go buy a $6 bottle of vodka, add lemon juice and soda and drink to my hearts content.

CONFESSION - I've done all this drinking under the age of 21

Beer and vodka are two types of alcohol that I thoroughly enjoy... beyond that it gets kind of sketchy. Rum is tolerable, but only certain kinds. Wine is very hard for me to like, but when I do, it's great. Tequila and whiskey = not for me.

Seriously, though, I do think beer is perhaps the greatest beverage in the world and certainly one of the most versatile. Whenever I have the money, my fridge is stocked with at least two different types at all times.

40oz said:

I'm the opposite. I didn't know you were supposed to like the taste of any alcoholic beverage at all. I thought all the junk about adding flavors and mixes to it was to make it tolerable to drink. That said I never enjoyed the taste of any alcoholic beverage I've ever had. In contrast to Danarchy and Krispavera, I just suck it down as fast as I can so I can get drunk without having to taste it much.

If that was the case, then there wouldn't be vodka. Try drinking that if you don't like the taste. If it's good vodka. It's essentially tasteless. (Which is why it's so popular for drinks) There's only the burning sensation from the alcohol.

But if you're drinking cheap shit, (regardless of what it is) you can always expect it to taste just like that.

I didn't always like alcohol, but now I like pretty much anything. I'd never dream of drinking anything I didn't like just to get drunk; I've actually only been properly drunk once (and that was my sister's doing). As for my favourite drinks, there are a couple small breweries here in Winnipeg that do very good work, and I also enjoy another regional concoction known as a "prairie fire": half rye whiskey, half Tabasco sauce.

Patrick said:

I admire Creaphis in a way that borders on homoeroticism.

Thanks, Patrick. Love you too :)

Doomworld confession: I find it greatly amusing when some newer Doomworlder surveys our ecosystem and chooses me as their role model/chief aesthetic advisor/object of affection, despite being pretty young here myself (I didn't start seriously posting until 2007), and despite my paltry body of work, and despite being a little bit of a square peg in this place. Or, maybe you, the reader, now think I'm just trying to trump-up my social importance by claiming this occurs. I don't know, maybe I'm imagining things, but I can say that Kyka and the_exile (who hasn't been around much lately, I guess) both were sending me private messages and evidently modeling their posting after mine right away. (Of course, I'm the only one who can really write a Creapost.)

Some semi-coincidental facts about DV and SQUARES:

1. Grazza uploaded SQUARES.WAD
2. I played SQUARES.WAD
3. SQUARES.WAD somewhat resembles a chessboard on the automap.
4. I was a tournament chess player (USCF 1860p9)
5. Grazza is a tournament chess player (FIDE 2100-2300?)
6. I picked up SQUARES.WAD and made DV out of it.
7. Grazza did the newstuff review for DV
8. I posted cock threads
9. Grazza happened upon it and banned me! Checkmate!

Back in third grade, I slathered paste on my butt and sat in a chair, effectively gluing them together. I ended up getting my ass whupped by my parents and was not allowed to watch The Simpsons for years after.

But hey, at least I got some new pants out of it.

e: also, I shot Tupac.

Creaphis said:

evryone copys me im so cool

Well, your avatar stands out against the others, which are mostly dark reds and grays and such. On top of that you act like you've been here forever (not saying that's a bad thing).

You were my role model/chief aesthetic advisor/object of affection until I found out you were Canadian. Then I quit caring what you thought of me. In fact, I think you're the only one on my ignore list that's not an admin/mod.

Has a bitter taste (not as refined) as AndrewB and posts as much as Danarchy in his youth... But somewhere the substance is lacking.