Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Doom music tabs

Figure them out. It such musically simple music that it practically teaches itself. Hell, I can play lots of doom music now on my guitar

Figure them out. It such musically simple music that it practically teaches itself. Hell, I can play lots of doom music now on my guitar

musically simple music

Heh. "musically simple music", I like that :p

Well it is... just a bunch of bars played over and over... and then it's transposed UP for a few bars... then it repeats again.

boooring
heh
How about you go and try to figure out some Primus instead?

When my arm came out of plaster after a bad break I asked the Doc if I would be able to play the piano, he says I can, which is cool 'coz I couldn't afore I broke it :)

FIX THAT AVATR!

Mm, we did some Browning in uni today and in one of his poems is a reference to 'Vorpal's sword'.

Well? Care to throw any light on your username?

I don't know how to play the piano, and yet, I managed to learn some parts of Hexen's Map01 music.

Heh, I used to be able to play Orchard of Lamentations on the keyboard. The slow part sounded really good with a pipe organ patch.

Most of the Doom/Doom2 music is pretty easy to figure out. I had my first electric guitar for no more than 5 minutes and I could play the music to Map10.

Quake2 and it's addons have good music, though it sounds better with drums and bass behind it rather than just the guitar parts. There are tabs to those as well, though I never used them (learned by ear).

The Vorpal Blade is from a short poem by Lewis Carroll called "The Jabberwocky". It's all just nonsense, but I love it.

I can play lots of pieces from the Doom music on my keyboard. Not all, but some. Just name one and I would probably be able to play it, but probably not the entire thing since some pieces sound like it requires at least two people to play, I.E. the later half of Suspense from E1M5. Sometimes, I can really get into it and make up my own remixes of some and intermix others within one.

I did a doom medely when i was bored the other night, too bad i didnt record myself doing it because afterwords I thought about how awesome it sounded.