Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RobMcKay

Someone got a hold of my password for this account

I managed to get it back I don't know if it was hacking or using the "forgotten your password?" function. Anyway its sorted now. I came here and noticed that I was logged out though thankfully there doesn't seem to be too much damage done.

No I've not either someone has gotten my password or some of my mates who were up earlier have used my pc while I was away.

nah no bullshit i don't care if you guys don't believe me. Lut you run this place could you do an ip check for me? if its still mine i know my mates have my password if its not then i know its someone from a foreign pc invading my privicy.

I've changed my password and my account. The name of Rob McKay has be soured on here because of some prick so I'm now known as Kai. BTW I just checked out post hell to see the damage and I found one post I don't remember making. It was something gay but mildly amusing. There was one comment at the bottom made by lut about pro wrestlers being gay. Could you tell me one thing whats so gay about pro wrestling? Anyway you won't get any more shit.

Well Kai, when I see two grown men shave their chests, grease themselves up, strip down to a speedo and get paid to roll around with other guys, in front of other guys, well that's just pretty damn gay from every angle.

Well Kai, when I see two grown men shave their chests, grease themselves up, strip down to a speedo and get paid to roll around with other guys, in front of other guys, well that's just pretty damn gay from every angle.

Yes, in all essence of the word, wrestling is gay, I mean, Jesus Christ bitchsmacking Feminem, why would a man want to beat another man, make him all bloody then CRAWL ON TOP OF HIM. 3 seconds is way long to be on any guy...

I'm pretty sure pro wrestling is gay, I can jack off to it.

Speaking of gay wrestlers...my bros friend, who is a wrestling nut says there is a tag team of these two guys Billy and Chuck and they seem to be a little friendly...*shudders*

I'm surprised some of those steroid freaks, while wrestling, haven't lost it and just started making out and groping each other and just start pumping ass right in front of 30,000 people that came to see a vaguely homoerotic show, not a directly homoerotic show.

The thing is your guys are so wrong about wrestling. Do you know why? Cuz the WWF is gay, but I don't watch the WWF thats not wrestling imo. Here download this clip its zipped. Is of a 200 lighttubes deathmatch from Combat Zone Wrestling. Very bloody and before you ask yes the blood is real although the two men are willingly bloodying eatch other. I think thats fucking awesome. Heres the clip. http://www.indywrestling.de/clips/czw30.zip
Thats what I like not Billy and Chuck.

I'm surprised some of those steroid freaks, while wrestling, haven't lost it and just started making out and groping each other and just start pumping ass right in front of 30,000 people that came to see a vaguely homoerotic show, not a directly homoerotic show.

Acually...down south in Memphis two wrestlers did...or so the legend goes...

The thing is your guys are so wrong about wrestling. Do you know why? Cuz the WWF is gay, but I don't watch the WWF thats not wrestling imo. Here download this clip its zipped. Is of a 200 lighttubes deathmatch from Combat Zone Wrestling. Very bloody and before you ask yes the blood is real although the two men are willingly bloodying eatch other. I think thats fucking awesome. Heres the clip. http://www.indywrestling.de/clips/czw30.zip
Thats what I like not Billy and Chuck.

Its still gay.

So all the blood, gore and violence is gay. If you think thats gay I think your gay.

So all the blood, gore and violence is gay. If you think thats gay I think your gay.

I know you are, but what am I!!

I weak stomached fuck who can't hack legit blood and gore in the ring or probably someone who didn't even download that music video in the first place.

watching people annihilate each other is cool, the fact that they bright colored speedos and and look all fruity doing it is gay.

Watch that clip I posted and tell me if you see any bright coloured speedo's

EVERYTHING'S GAY, OK?

SOAP OPERAS ARE GAY, MILOSEVIC IS GAY, OLYMPICS ARE GAY, ASYLUM SEEKERS ARE GAY, FRIDAYS ARE GAY, UNIVERISTY IS GAY, SCHOOL WAS GAY, AND THIS THREAD SITS THERE ATOP THE GAIETY, GAYING AT ALL TE OTEHR GAY THINGS. THE GAY END.

EVERYTHING'S GAY, OK?

SOAP OPERAS ARE GAY, MILOSEVIC IS GAY, OLYMPICS ARE GAY, ASYLUM SEEKERS ARE GAY, FRIDAYS ARE GAY, UNIVERISTY IS GAY, SCHOOL WAS GAY, AND THIS THREAD SITS THERE ATOP THE GAIETY, GAYING AT ALL TE OTEHR GAY THINGS. THE GAY END.

Amen....except for wrestling ha!