Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MmM

Super-deformed Hexen II 4 Horsemen + other stuff

Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse (PC: Hexen II):

More photos/information.

Sister of Despair (Nintendo 64/PC: Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil):

More photos/information.

Needler WIP (PS3/Xbox 360/PC: Silent Hill - Homecoming)

I sculpted the legs yesterday and the arms this morning--both are still subject to some additional revision. The body shown is NOT going to be used in the final figure, it's just an extra torso I had lying around from a casting/molding experiment that I used for a mock-up to give a rough idea of what the final figure's proportions will look like.

I wasn't a huge fan of Hexen 2 but those are some nice 4 horsemen buddies. Now the needler is one sick design and one that Neca should get the licence to do. it almost looks like it's giving birth. YIKES

great Job!

I considered making the Needler a female, rather than male, as that seemed more appropriate, given the anatomy and symbolic nature of the design, but, ultimately chose to go with male, as that is what's represented in the game.

Raccoon Raider (original design):

More photos/information.

Schildgeist (Gameboy: Gargoyle's Quest - Ghosts 'N Goblins):

More photos/information.

Earth Guard/Land Ray (SNES/Playstation/GBA: Final Fantasy VI):

More photos/information.

Phase/Face (SNES/Playstation/GBA: Final Fantasy VI):

More photos/information.

Crusher (SNES/Playstation/GBA: Final Fantasy VI):

More photos/information.

I didn't realize how weird FF6 monsters were until seeing that group shot... it's like, wow. ;)

I think most of the Final Fantasy games have pretty strange bestiaries, although they definitely diversified more as the series progressed. If you click on one of the links underneath one of my FF6 monster images, and then scroll down to the bottom of the web page to the references section, you should find a link to the RPG Classics.com FF6 bestiary indexes, where you can view all the monster sprites for both the World of Ruin and the World of Balance.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

I've still got the molds, and one complete casting of the base body lying around, for the super deformed figures. I'm not sure if that's the direction I'd like to go, artistically, with my sculptures, but I may revisit that style in the future sometime. I did consider making a Revenant out of that extra body at one point though.

Shapeless: No, while I like zombies in the general sense, the Left 4 Dead designs don't really do anything for me. And yeah, Schildgeist do make you think of the KKK, although I'm certain that wasn't Capcom's intent. I'm not familiar with Prey, so I can't comment on that.