Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Friday the 13th

I had to drop a class. I failed 2 assignments which meant that there was no way I could pass. Does that count as bad luck?

Nothing of note happened.

Well actually I was really tired because I didn't get to sleep until 2am, but that's hardly anything to be superstitious about.

Nothing happened...other than the Blackboard online campus site giving me an error message when I completed a quiz, thus giving me a score of incomplete. But since I hold a philosophy that online class websites are and will always be the least reliable sites on the internet, I won't hold it against Friday the 13th.

@Lupinx ... what school are you at? Mine uses blackboard too :P

as for today, I forgot where I chained up my bike and ended up wandering around a parking lot in a blizzard for an hour looking for it.

dutch devil said:

Today is my birthday!

You do realize that this means you're screwed? :p

Ok. Friday the 13th. Special because ... something.

What happened today? I went to school. I got home. I ate. I watched TV... it was shit. OH NOES! It's really true. Oh wait.

Over here it's harmless. We're afraid of Tuesday the 13th, instead.

Invited to join Google Wave and had a mild angina attack - hope the two events aren't related. :D

dutch devil said:

Today is my birthday!

Happy birthday.

EDIT - And happy birthday to Lizardcommando. I'll try to read all new posts next time.

My school uses blackboard too! :o

Well, other than some emotional problems and depression starting at 2 this morning, it's been just fine and dandy. Well, got free food at Taco Bell, so that kinda falls under good luck.

Lizardcommando said:

Your birthday is today too? Cool. :)

happy birthday to both of you! for yesterday...

..my birthdays tommorrow :/

Went to work, it was a special event day to raise money for charity, helped raise £6000, took part in a stage production that was fun and went well, everyone at work was in a good mood, on the way home I picked up my new car, it is great, and had a nice evening at home with my kids.

Compared to that, it's the rest of my life that's unlucky.

As a Greek "stupidity gems" book compiled from writings of school pupils said:

"It's well known that Tuesday the 13th of the month March is the unluckiest day of all. However if it also happens to be Sunday, then the bad luck will be really great."