Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tinysmitty

Charecter Wad

Lol i didnt mean to post this in Fanart area lol. Ok well anyway. I juts got this new charecter wad. Its the headless guy from Searios Sam. How do i add it to my map for Doom?

tinysmitty, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Ralphis said:

tinysmitty, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Wrong timing Ralphis, he's ASKING how to implement it in his Map.wad file, NOT asking for help making his map.

What source port are you using? If you are using Zdoom or a variant, you could add it with decorate. Or for other ports you could use dehacked. I recommend using XWE to merge your map wad and your charecter wad, then use decorate or dehacked.

Standing behind you with a stiletto in his hand. :-)

tinysmitty said:

I juts got this new charecter wad. Its the headless guy from Searios Sam. How do i add it to my map for Doom?

I'm assuming you mean the Beheaded Kamikazi from this page, which can be merged with your wad using either SLumpEd or XWE. Being a DECORATE monster, you won't be able to use it with Doomsday as-is, though if you don't mind writing your own DED script it should be convertable.