Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

Doom movie trading cards

Oh god, that is just LAME..looks like an attempt to make a quick buck off the Doom movie.

Likewise, classic Doom cards is a better idea and those will probably will sell much better than these.

"What were they thinking?"? You nabbed that line from JeepersMedia guy Mike Mozart, amirite?

Mr. Chris I stole that patented line from the Angry Video game nerd, he created it, just like Donald Trump created the phrase "your fired" and Paris Hilton created the phrase "that's Hot"

Anyhoo I don't thing those cards ever saw the light of day, just like a lot of other bogus Doom movie Memorabilia.

seriously who want's to remember such a tedius and shitty movie.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have the whole set! I actually bought the collection on Fleabay for $12 including postage to the UK. Not too bad for an addition to my sad DooM collection... :)

PS: I agree with the idea of Classic DooM trading cards. If I bought the movie ones you can believe I'd buy classic ones in a heart-beat!!

I've been working on a Doom card game. Only catch is I can't seem to make the game have less than 300 cards.

I have a couple packs that I bought after the movie came out, out of fanboy devotion to the Doom franchise. They're basically those character & scene collectible TCs that are based on films.