Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Sweetness!

Mine's filled with crumbs and shit, and it looks likesome wire rails from inside thespacebar is broken out.

Oh well, keyboards arecheap.

Heh. That van dream reminds me of this dream I had when I was a little kid. I guess I had just watched Cheech and Chong's Net Movie or something because the dream was about me trying to drive a van around (keep in mind I was about 7), and I ran it into some foreign people's yard and they began attacking me. I think my friend's older brother was there. He's about 6 years older than me. THats all I remember.

THERE IS MORE FOOD UNDER MY KEYS THAN IN THE WHOLE OF AFGHANISTAN

Send your keyboard to Afghanistan and get a new one ;-)

I bought a new keyboard in December. It is sitting, in it's box, under my computer desk, along with a $5 refund coupon that I believe has expired by now. All because I'm too fucking lazy to plug inand install the thing. I'm pathetic, especially as this keyboard's space bar is half-busted. (The right-hand receptor is broken loose.)

My keyboard came with the keypad Enter key upside down, and I can't pry it loose no matter what. Normaly, this wouldn't be annoying, but the thing is curved, so it looks really weird.

Heh. Actualy, I'm kind of used to it now. Its a good conversation starter...not like anyone is ever in my room or anything.

MORE SWEETNESS!!!

the Government is delaying their legeslating of teachers back to work. I expect another week off!!

go here, citizens.

too much time off school causes brain cell degradation!

Ah, here's a guy who knows from experience, heheheh.

too much time off school causes brain cell degradation!

Ah, here's a guy who knows from experience, heheheh.

after getting 4 A's in maths, F. Maths, chemistry and Physics at A level. yeah, I'm real stoopid dumbass