Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Stever1009

tarakans.wad

Has anyone ever tried to beat tarakans.wad on Ultra-Violence without cheating? It's a pretty hard wad and it probably must be harder than Hell Revealed!

IRod54 said:

It's pathetic, the levels have no flow at all, avoid at all costs.

Yeah I know, it seems that the author didn't test the wad before he released it.

I passed this WAD on Ultra-Violence without cheat last 5 years, but with save. I couldnt upload walktrough because my PC was old and it down slow, if I try make a video.

Yes is hard, but possible!!!!! Now today I lost skills because not played this game a long time... sad :(

Huh, the DoomWorld comedy scene seems to be getting a bit dry these days...

A thread about this wad got helled recently, so yaqxsw decides it's a good idea to bump a 6+ year old thread about it...

AD_79 said:

A thread about this wad got helled recently, so yaqxsw decides it's a good idea to bump a 6+ year old thread about it...

That is one topic, which have discuss about this tarakans.wad. I never seen a walktrough about this WAD... I will prove, that this WAD is a good levelset.

Can you send me a link, where I can normaly download ZDOOM (for good graphik) and Doom II files for playing game?

I downloaded this wad which you so highly praise, and I really don't see why you like it so much. Incredibly poor design throughout, no way I can possibly recommend this trash. If you want "balls-to-the-wall-hard" maps, why not play literally anything that, say, Ribbiks, dannebubinga or, if you want hard, TimeofDeath have made instead?

Also no I'm not sending you doom2.wad, buy it yourself on steam or gog or something