Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frankdude

Doom II RPG

I just got Doom II RPG on my cell and must say it is pretty fun.
On a side note the marine charater name is Blaskowitz like the hero in Wolf3D.

I've not played it, but I would definitely jump at the chance to play it on the PC, even if it means paying for it and playing it some sort of emulator.

Also, does anyone know of where one might get the texture and sprite resources for it, even if I have to extract the resources myself? Would it require a special tool?

OK, so...where & how do we get this? Never even knew it was being made until now.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found it by browsing on my phone & am downloading it now, yeehaw.

EarthQuake said:
I've not played it, but I would definitely jump at the chance to play it on the PC, even if it means paying for it and playing it some sort of emulator.

This. I've never owned a phone capable of playing Doom RPG (my previous one was too old, my new one is too recent -- unless someone knows a way of playing it on an Android phone that I'm not aware of)...

I wish they'd sell it for DL on a PC or something :(

I never got a chance to finish the first one. My father ended up snagging my cellphone that had the first one on it....and managed to get it run over...
....by a train....
...I kid you not. = |

So you don't need to have a Blackberry to play it? I have a Samsung Propel (SGH-A767), but the game descrip sure makes it seem like it.

DeumReaper said:

So you don't need to have a Blackberry to play it? I have a Samsung Propel (SGH-A767), but the game descrip sure makes it seem like it.

Well, i finished the first Doom RPG and Wolfenstein RPG on a Nokia 5200 (a very common cellphone in my country), if your cellphone has a resolution of 176x208 or superior, it can run it.

eargosedown said:

I wish they'd sell it for DL on a PC or something :(

This, a thousand times. I've never used my phone for gaming and I don't even know how, but if AlektorophobiA is right about the resolution it runs at, my phone couldn't handle it anyway. I'd be all over them in a second if there was a PC version, though.