Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deeforce

Quake 2 Multiplayer Online Fast Packed Action (There will be no better Quake!)...

and there was not a better Quake! Quake 1 is the bottommost drawer! Who wants to play Quake 2 with me? I have all Quake2 Addons (from Amazon.com, not what you think!), but I have to admit that I only played Quake 2 Multiplayer once, so you have good chances to beat me.

Come on and fight!

i have quake 2 and all the add-ons from steam, so i could play. but my computers crashes every time i try to play quake 2, and steam wont let me run in compatibility mode.

As I mentioned in some other thread, I played q2 alooot some years ago. Played in international tournaments and I was on the national team, heh. Well, the glory days are over, and I dont even have q2 on the pc anymore.

I do miss those days.

soooooo, on-topic: no, I wont play with you lol

You got issues, man. You say Quake 2 is great and degrade Quake in the process. You say you got the add-ons and expect us to think you're a warez kiddie. Starting a thread in a friendly and non-defensive manner is not so hard.

I play on Quakeworld servers occasionally, but don't have Quake 2 installed anymore (and my brother took the disc.)

By the looks of it I'm going to need to make a new updated Quake Night topic..