Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom_marine666

joke wad here please for joke wad project

hi guys

I don't know why the guys put my other topic in post hell so I started this topic so I could see your awsome joke wad so I can put them in our new joke wad project i will post screenshot soon.

p.s I have taken slot map09 with my big head battle and maps 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 are taken already, so send thoose maps in now please and if you want to change the music send the midi within the zip folder

Doom_marine666

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I don't know why the guys put my other topic in post hell

If the original's in Post Hell, then making a clone probably isn't smart.

Dorkhaven

TheMionicDonut said:

You must be joking.

Maybe he's method acting for inspiration.

I was wondering who the 6 contibutors were, given there's no list in the OP. BTW - Craigs' wad is missing a Player 1 start.

Since you need someone to spell it out for you I guess I'll do it. For someone wanting to start a megawad project you have:

-No project specs
-No map list
-No screens
-No apparent credibility

Hi guys,
I posted in this thread before so I'm posting in it again
Thanks for reading,
Craigs

doom_marine666 said:

I don't know why the guys put my other topic in post hell so I started this topic so I could see your awsome joke wad so I can put them in our new joke wad project i will post screenshot soon.

Doom_marine666

printz said:

What about Tango, Mechadon, Tormentor, Vader, Zap, ?...

I could have sworn they have canceled American Gladiators, revived it and canceled it again...

Interestingly, by phrasing his requests in this way, Doom_marine666 is getting more work out of you guys than he ever would otherwise.

I'm not sending in my map32 since it's just a clone of Doom e2m8 with Ronald McDonald replacing the Cyberdemon (he hurls hamburgers at you and uses the voice clips from the Japanese commercials - Ran Ran Ruu!). The map will be called "Tower of Ran Ran Ruu!" I'm also not a good spriter so no sprites either. But then here's my non-existent map32.

EDIT: Bonus points if you use McRolled. Extra Bonus points it you remake "Nobody Told Me About ID" using the Japanese commercial clips.

EDIT THE SECOND:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSduUrpr62c