Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

Stupid ass thing that probably fucked my whole life up....

i almost got suspended once cuz somebody broke into my locker and got my song book. It had the lyric "You will pay" and they got all concerned and like "who will pay" and stuff like that, and they dont get it, writing is release for anger, and it was eventually it was settled when my parents came, and i was allowed to stay, but the commrade (another name for my princi) always watches me.

Morbid Angel kicks ass.
Altars Of Madness and Blessed Are The Sick are my favorite albums. Covenant is pretty good too but after that it all goes downhill.

im not for that whole screaming-all-the-lyrics-in-a-cookie-monster-voice type deal

but the guitar stuff rocks

im not for that whole screaming-all-the-lyrics-in-a-cookie-monster-voice type deal

Heavy metal?
No, I don't like that either - it just sounds completely retarded in my ears.

I agree, not all heavy metal is like that, don't you guys ever listen to Enrique Iglesias. Total Hardcore, and yet relaxing.

I hope you die.

As long as the dreamy latin pop music culture never dies, I will be happpy dying, in your arms i hope tobester, you pretty boy you...

"fuck the system" "What we wont speak anymore of?" war?

Who taught the killing game?
Time taught the killing game herself.
No...
I taught the killing game first.

Look, tobester, i'm sorry all that bad shit happened in school, i never had anything that bad happen to me, nor heard of anything that bad, but I'm sure it happens to a lot of promising youth, and again, my sympathy, if that's what you want,,,,,, And i don't want to be like ralphis. I don't really know what he's like, sorry if pisses you off DSM. I don't really like Iglesias anyway.

And i don't want to be like ralphis. I don't really know what he's like, sorry if pisses you off DSM. I don't really like Iglesias anyway.

Well, my post above WAS a joke, so you haven't really pissed me off.

I'll tell you what this Ralphis guy is like (seen through my eyes that is)
At first he seemed decent enough, but then he started posting homosexual shit about how much he wanted to make love to Zaldron (a guy whom I have a lot of respect towards, so this was really a thorn in my eye), furthermore he tends to claim that he's better than the rest of us (claiming that he's the MOST RESPECTED COMMUNITY MEMBER EVER! Yeah right, then why do I see so many 'disrespectful' posts directed at him?).

That's the way I regard him, but as you can see from my title (unless a Mod or Admin just got pissed at me and 'moderated'/'administrated' my title), I'm an Intolerant Freak(TM).

I'll tell you what this Ralphis guy is like (seen through my eyes that is)
At first he seemed decent enough, but then he started posting homosexual shit about how much he wanted to make love to Zaldron (a guy whom I have a lot of respect towards, so this was really a thorn in my eye), furthermore he tends to claim that he's better than the rest of us (claiming that he's the MOST RESPECTED COMMUNITY MEMBER EVER! Yeah right, then why do I see so many 'disrespectful' posts directed at him?).

i guess you don't know what sarcasm is.

I know what sarcasm is, but I have a hard time tolerating when someone makes a whole NEW thread, which is about nothing but "sarcastic content".
Also, it gets mighty irritating when someone posts more sarcastic remarks than actual sensible posts.

I'll shut up now, this wont do any good.

I know what sarcasm is, but I have a hard time tolerating when someone makes a whole NEW thread, which is about nothing but "sarcastic content".
Also, it gets mighty irritating when someone posts more sarcastic remarks than actual sensible posts.

Intolerant Freak

Rock on, tobester. That's a major milestone!!

And since it's somewhat relevant to this thread:

I love heavy metal. It's the music that defines me. You need to read certain lyrics to really understand what it's all about, but metal can have a completely different meaning to a different person. This isn't the best example but these are some lyrics that describe what metal is about :

Brothers of Metal

You won't be able to get the full impact of the lyrics unless you hear them being sung. Manowar is one of those bands that lots of people don't take seriously, but they mean every word they sing, and Karl Logan plays a mean lead.

I'm more into punk, myself. Flogging Molly kicks all ass.

Oh, and tobester, congradulations on starting to get your life un-fucked.