Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demon101

Which is your favorite Doom boss

kristus said:

The "Doominator" from Nimrod. :p (I gotta pimp my own stuff cause noone is doing it for me. ;_; )

Oh yeah, that thing! I'll agree that it's badass because you gave me credit for the conveyors in curse.wad.

Creaphis said:

I am only able to hear this in a Jamaican accent.

Cyber Damon, ya mon?
Haha... Mocking the previous spammer.

But yeah... The Archon of Hell I have is quite powerful, but i should dl the other one cause of difference and seeing the fact they might have upped it's damage, but still a fav.

--I was correct, revamped version has more health and damage.

h2thaj has started his own thread bout this "Cybermon" lol

EDIT: It is gone now, I think it has been "Sent to Hell"

dutch devil said:

Pistol Zombie.

It took some reloading, but I managed to beat this guy with my fists.

Edit: Couldn't beat the imp though. I mean fuck!

myk said:

I'll choose Sarge, in the DOOM movie!

Yeah that fight kicked ass. I really liked the doom movie.

GreyGhost said:

The final boss in Marswar.wad

Funny how back in the days everyone was raving about the evil Microsoft empire led by the evil Bill Gates, and how now nobody gives a fig about Google.

Gez said:

Funny how back in the days everyone was raving about the evil Microsoft empire led by the evil Bill Gates, and how now nobody gives a fig about Google.

Because Google make fucking awesome things for free? Street view? Gmail?

Gez said:

Because Google is a relatively good empire, as any Doompinguin would attest :p

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Not sure if you'd call them "bosses" per-se considering their liberal use in WADs post-advent of circle-strafing, but the twin Barons at the end of episode 1 damn near made me shit myself when I was little. Then the Cyberdemon in E2... Whoa.

Sorry had to do it.

But as for mine I would have to say the end boss of Plutiona 2
and since i am terrified of spiders I will shamelessly admit the spider mastermind is a favorite

I never made an map with an Spider Mastermind as an boss before, well an map that I released that is. Sure I did used it in my first crappy map, but apart from that long gone abomination I have never used it since. For me its probably the least favourite monster to use due to their large radius. While on the other hand its such an fucking cool monster. Its radius just kills it for me :(

I don't think there are an lot of maps that has them either, or I just don't play enough doom maps :)

azureace said:

Sorry had to do it.

But as for mine I would have to say the end boss of Plutiona 2
and since i am terrified of spiders I will shamelessly admit the spider mastermind is a favorite

I already did it but yours is so much better so you're off the hook.

EDIT: I smell a meme cooking up.
Its da cacomon, mon!

If it counts, the arch-vile goes down as my favorite. I damn near shit myself the first time I ran into it as a kid. And they still freak my roommate out, which no other monster can do.

Otherwise, I guess the Barons. However, if they lowered the Spiderdemon's pain chance + raised HP, it'd be the best boss ever. So sad...

Custom? I don't know... The Gatewatcher made monster-spawners creepy again, though it all boils down to Romero's head on a stick, so is it new?

Demon101 said:

I am thinking of sending a copy of Aeons of Death.
Is that ok?

No.

For starters - it exceeds the 50MB file size limit. Aeons of Death is also full of sprites and sounds that have been "borrowed" from multiple sources without permission, so from a copyright perspective it'd be too much of a "hot potato" to be allowed into the archives.

dutch devil said:

I don't think there are an lot of maps that has them either, or I just don't play enough doom maps :) [/B]

They're just rarely used in a good way but i gotta agree their radius is killing it...i have yet to fight a ''challenging'' spider mastermind.