Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cjwright79

Latchhatch

FDA (max on first life). Now that was a fun one, having to chainsaw the last baron and exiting with 18 life. :)

Phml said:

FDA (max on first life). Now that was a fun one, having to chainsaw the last baron and exiting with 18 life. :)

Ahh I left the BFG a little close to the edge I see.

Heh, I thought it was the intended way to pick it up and so didn't walk back on that line, which made me completely lost near the end.

printz said:

What about testing your wads in Chocolate Doom, or PrBoom, and not GZDoom?

Will do!

Downloading Chocolate Doom right now. :)

Edit: issues resolved.

The best reason is that if they work in choco-doom, their speedruns can be recorded and circulated everywhere. The ports like GZDoom aren't reliable for this because they update all the time and lose compatibility.

Chocolate Doom is just a 100% compatible Windows port of Doom. You may try to get your hands on original Doom.exe (I'm talking legit here: go download the Doom 1 demo and use its .exe along the DOOM2.WAD you already have -- myk has a guide here) and it will be the same as chocolate doom. Being a DOS application you might need DOSBox.

"Cjwright79"... another noob that can't make any doom levels. Please, next time you post here make shure you show something first, kk?

Deeforce said:

"Cjwright79"... another noob that can't make any doom levels. Please, next time you post here make shure you show something first, kk?

Please provide a link to one of your better wads, we'll see who's the noob.

printz said:

Chocolate Doom is just a 100% compatible Windows port of Doom.

Actually it's a cross-platform port (it runs on many platforms in addition to Windows), and rather than 100%, it's more like n%, where n → 100% as t → ∞