Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

The KKK's Basketball team

I'm having a hard time thinking of anything clever to say about this because it practically makes fun of itself.

Heh - if the players are as retarded as the league I can see them fielding a team at the Special Olympics.

GreyGhost said:

Heh - if the players are as retarded as the league

Probably not. Pro sports is mercenary work at it's finest. Look at Brett Farve.

Mr. Freeze said:

Probably not. Pro sports is mercenary work at it's finest. Look at Brett Farve.

Oooh burn :P

While I cannot agree with any of the intrinsically racist things that guy is saying, you must admit that if this was a league explicitly for blacks only, you wouldn't hear a thing about it from the media.

Quasar said:

While I cannot agree with any of the intrinsically racist things that guy is saying, you must admit that if this was a league explicitly for blacks only, you wouldn't hear a thing about it from the media.

Yea it's called the NBA!

BADUM

Hang on.I'm confused by American culture again. Does this mean that white men can jump?

article said:
"Only players that are natural born United States citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league," the statement said.

This statement made me loled.

Enjay said:

Hang on.I'm confused by American culture again. Does this mean that white men can jump?

I don't know if jumping's permitted or necessary in "fundamental basketball" - though I expect that players who can jump will find their ancestry being called into question. ;-)

Technician said:

Why?

Because some people can be retarded enough to go "there are more black people playing basketball so lets make an all white league". Its so fucking ridiculous that some people would go this far doing this crap.

Clint Bryant, athletic director at Augusta State University said:

"It's so absurd, it's funny, but it gives you an idea of the sickness of our society" he said. "It shows you what lengths people will go to just to be mean-spirited. I think at any basketball level, no matter if it's all black, all white, all Hispanic, all Asian or anyone else, the players should just be a basketball team."

The thing I never understood is why these folks give a shit over a "all-black league". First off, it isn't as watching any basketball team will prove. Second, this isn't the goddamn 1960's. Players get elected to their position based on their skill, not their skin color. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian...can you play? Can you play good? Here you go.

I really hope the "proud white race" dies out within my lifetime. Reports show around 2050, we'll be the minority on the planet. Good riddance.

Also, am I the only person who thinks most White women are fucking ugly?

in b4 race traitor/niggerlover

Mr. Freeze said:

In b4 fucking stupidity. Oh wait, too late.

Maes said:

Yeah.

you wigger/race traitor/niggerlover.

I don't know if its something in the water here in MA, but Jesus Christ most of the white women around here look terrible. There are a lot of good-looking ones, but I call it a 60-40 deal.

TBQH, I'm hardly ever attracted to non-white women. There are a few exceptions, though.

Enjay said:

If you've seen the movie, you would know that at the end he DOES jump!

Danarchy said:
TBQH, I'm hardly ever attracted to non-white women. There are a few exceptions, though.

I started off that way and I used to have types of women I preferred, but with time attraction has become more particular and varied. It may have to do with how we absorb models when we're younger, as a guideline in a strange reality. At some points I've noticed I was missing stuff by being oblivious to certain kinds of beauty that were originally alien to me, as if they didn't belong to me or my world.

myk said:

I started off that way

Liking white women? Unless there's just a shortage of fine Hispanic women in Argentina, I don't think I'd ever look at a white woman in the first place.

Mr. Freeze said:

No. BOO WHITE CHICKS

Maes said:

Yeah.

you wigger/race traitor/niggerlover.

The Way of Maes makes sense now.

You should rename it "How to Deal With White Women, Though I Don't Know Why You'd Even Try"

DuckReconMajor said:
Unless there's just a shortage of fine Hispanic women in Argentina,

Stereotypes aside, Hispanic really means "Spanish speaking" or "of Spanish culture". Hispanics from different places can be mixed, white, native American or black. And native Americans can vary a good deal in appearance depending on where they are from.

DuckReconMajor said:

The Way of Maes makes sense now.

It's a well known opinion that I'm a white middle-aged crypto-fascist selfish sexually frustrated chauvinist male with a cybie-butt avatar.

DuckReconMajor said:

I'm just saying this part makes sense now.

The funny thing is that there's no proper way to tell between "sexually frustrated" (as in someone who doesn't get any) and "sexually disenchanted" (as in someone who has seen enough ugly stuff to keep him from wanting more) unless you keep files on a person. As I said, "sexually frustrated" is just a well-known opinion ;-)

People do tell me that I sound like a bitter 48 yo divorced chauvinist and old-time whorehouse John, though.

Yeah, good thing there are people with a good sense of humour like you to lift me up, you slimy, too-fat-to-piss-while-standing, double-faced hypocrite sycophant snake.

Mr. Freeze said:

I really hope the "proud white race" dies out within my lifetime. Reports show around 2050, we'll be the minority on the planet. Good riddance.

If people like me continue our traitorin' ways the whole world will look like Brazil before long.