Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

3d RPG maker

hi guys,i'm looking for a good 3d rpg maker,i've tried "rpg maker vx and xp,game maker" but nothing special
please if someone knows, tell me.

If you don't want to learn how to program, the Playstation 2 RPG Makers might work, but bear in mind that they are extremely limited in the options you have in making your game, it'll be difficult to share your creations (unless you and your audience both have the RPG Maker disc and the capability of transferring memory card data to/from a computer), and well, the PS2 RPG Makers really aren't that great in the first place.

Alternatively, you could take up module editing for the Neverwinter Nights games.

These are pretty much your only options if you don't want to learn C++ and how to work with OpenGL and the like.

Search C++ tutorials arround internet. It's a pretty easy language to learn. If you can read C++ articles, at least one hour a day, you will able to use game creating programms in a month or two.

saifi said:

hi guys,i'm looking for a good 3d rpg maker,i've tried "rpg maker vx and xp,game maker" but nothing special
please if someone knows, tell me.

Game Maker 7 has 3d support, though it may require you buy the pro version (like 20 bucks).

i always tried to create rpg games like secret of mana style,and i failed then i started looking for 3d games which include the most common features,thus i thought i might find what i'm looking for!