Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Resident Evil movie

I saw an ad for it, looks pretty true to the game, it will be in theaters March 15th. I can't wait to see it. To keep this DooM related, what ever happened to that movie somebody was gonna make using models? I heard about something like that on DooMCenter...

I saw the commercial of it.

it shows jill running from zombie dogs, and she gets into a locked room. she turns and see 10+ dogs staring at her.

I saw the commercial of it.

it shows jill running from zombie dogs, and she gets into a locked room. she turns and see 10+ dogs staring at her.

Actually, the movie is a prequel to the first game, and Jill and the rest arent in the movie. The woman you are refering to as Jill is actually Alice.

Wasn't that the ad for the game?

BTW, the soundtrack for the movie seems nice... although it would be nicer if there was no Slipknot in it.

Wasn't that the ad for the game?

BTW, the soundtrack for the movie seems nice... although it would be nicer if there was no Slipknot in it.

Slip knot and Marilyn Manson have just done ambient music for the movie I believe.

What the hell is wrong with you? Slipknot fucking rules.

manson on the other hand......

I agree.As for Manson,I like some of Mansons music, but otherwise Manson is a fucknut.

Caco from #doom has it right about slipnut!

<Cacodemon> "blah blah blah we're a bunch of fags, inside our gay shell i'll wait and bleed"

To keep this DooM related, what ever happened to that movie somebody was gonna make using models? I heard about something like that on DooMCenter...

Got delayed. Some "joker" told the guy behind that CGI movie that Id wasn't happy about him doing a Doom-themed movie (it was a lie of course), so he canned the idea, until he realized that he had been fooled.

I can return to those models later, when I've found the screenshots.

Seconded. I've been waiting that film since it was first mentioned in CVG in November 1994

Fucking hell, I've been waiting 8 years? That's nearly half of my life damn it!

Seconded. I've been waiting that film since it was first mentioned in CVG in November 1994

Fucking hell, I've been waiting 8 years? That's nearly half of my life damn it!

Eh?
This CGI short film wasn't announced until last year or so.

Anyway, for those of you who hasn't seen any concept from this movie: take a look!

Slip knot and Marilyn Manson have just done ambient music for the movie...

Slipknot doing ambient music? This I will have to hear to believe.

Slipknot fucking rules.

No sir, I'm afraid they don't. I've read interviews and they seem like decent guys. I mean they're inspired by good bands like Death and Suffocation, but they sound nothing like them!!

Slipknot is possibly the worst combination of music ever.
You take death metal and mix in new age hip hop crap, add several useless band members, throw in some ridiculous lyrics, and top it off with a giant wedge of cheesiness.

I'm sorry if my hatred of Slipknot bothers you, but as long as people exist who actually think they're a metal band, I have to speak out. Go listen to some of these if you want to hear what real metal sounds like.
Slayer
Kreator (80's)
Possessed
Destruction (80's)
Iced Earth
Hellion
Dodheimsgard
Iron Maiden (80's)
Manowar
Enforsaken
Darkthrone
Sadus
Judas Priest (70's and 80's)
Sodom
Exodus
Nuclear Assault
Venom
Whiplash
Sword
Onslaught

I could go on forever. All I'm trying to say is that these "new metal" bands haven't got a clue as to what it's all about. Baggy pants, short hair, and winy lyrics just ain't metal.

Yeah, the worst part about Slipknot is that they think they're badass.

But they suck massive ammounts of ass

Precicely. So at the moment, they are about as pompus as Marylin Manson (the guy). Marylin Manson (the band) is cool though. From now on I'm going to refer to Marylin Manson (the guy) as Warner, just to show my displeasure.

Precicely. So at the moment, they are about as pompus as Marylin Manson (the guy). Marylin Manson (the band) is cool though. From now on I'm going to refer to Marylin Manson (the guy) as Warner, just to show my displeasure.

I think the band could do some amazing stuff if they dumped Manson and the whole "tragic goth" angle. ACSS was an overall good album even with Reznor's less-than-average work with it.

Antichrist Supersater was only good BECAUSE of Reznor. If it were'nt for him, Marylin Manson would just be some crappy metal band playing all the bars in Florida. But yes, if they just got rid of Warner, they'd be about 6x cooler.

Antichrist Supersater was only good BECAUSE of Reznor. If it were'nt for him, Marylin Manson would just be some crappy metal band playing all the bars in Florida. But yes, if they just got rid of Warner, they'd be about 6x cooler.

Yeah, now they play in bars around the U.S.

Antichrist Supersater was only good BECAUSE of Reznor.

Heh, actually, he ruined that album with his sloppy messy recording job.

That, and Manson helped ruin it because he can't sing.

Is the girl played by Samantha Mathis? That's what I've heard rumors of, or at least I read it in a OPM (Official US Playstation Magazine) back in 8th grade.

It just happened to be the same section that mentioned the rumored DOOM movie. In this order, here's what the listing was:

-Tomb Raider
-Resident Evil
-DOOM
-Duke Nukem
-Wing Commander
-Command and Conquer

I think there was one more, but it was so immemorable that I really didn't remember what it was.

Heh, actually, he ruined that album with his sloppy messy recording job.

Lüt, why is it that when you just SEE the name *CENSORED* you automatically put him down?

Personally, I haven't heard the album, so I can't rightly say. Also, I don't think he's perfect either. Just look at the Quake "soundtrack". He needs to stay away from gaming.

from what I've heard, this movie has NOTHING to do with the game.

just the name.

and zombies and stuff.

its about a team of people who go down into a facility and get trpped there by a massive computer called the red queen.

lame fucking o

but ive been waiting for a movie since I first shit my pants to the game in 1998

so im gonna go see it

Lüt, why is it that when you just SEE the name *CENSORED* you automatically put him down?

Heh, I didn't just see his name, I read the whole sentence it was in. I do not think fuzz and slop = better music. I REALLY believe ACS could have been a hell of a lot better with a professional producer and engineer. That's all.

from what I've heard, this movie has NOTHING to do with the game.

Just like:

-Final Fantasy
-Super Mario Brothers
-Tomb Raider

If I missed one, tell me.

Is the girl played by Samantha Mathis? That's what I've heard rumors of, or at least I read it in a OPM (Official US Playstation Magazine) back in 8th grade.

It just happened to be the same section that mentioned the rumored DOOM movie. In this order, here's what the listing was:

-Tomb Raider
-Resident Evil
-DOOM
-Duke Nukem
-Wing Commander
-Command and Conquer

I think there was one more, but it was so immemorable that I really didn't remember what it was.

never seen or heard of duke, wing, or command. And is there really even a Doom movie out? btw, there's a quake movie too.