Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Modern Warfare 2

Like I said in a previous post. Who has the game?

I have it for the 360 and I have Xbox Live.

My gamertag is seedleSs71

Add me? Would like some more people to play with.

I have it for PS3, but you can add my 360 tag anyway

Xbox Live and PSN names are both DuckReconMajor

P.S. maybe we can all get together and play some XBLA Doom as well :)

I've only played spec ops at a friends house, but 'twas pretty badass and a lotta fun.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I also have it on PS3. I am Darkhaven3 on PSN, Level 70 Prestige 1. Not Prestiging again. :V

I play almost everyday, but this happens with any of the most recent CoD's. I don't play it because it's a good game, I play it because it's the only game I'm gonna be getting in the next few months :(

Coopersville said:

Single player is good, but I don't enjoy the multiplayer as much as MW1.

I'm the same way.

Anyways, I don't play MW2 online at all, but either way feel free (anybody) to add me on PSN, my name is Krispavera.

Use2d on PSN. I don't have this game yet, despite massive pressure from coworkers. Add me anyway, and watch me play Demon's Souls/Dragon Age endlessly.

Threads about Modern Warfare 2 in a forum about doom are a travesty and an abomination...jsut like this game.

I'm probably one of the only kids in my school that hasn't played it and has no intention to play it.

Funny story about the game though, one of my friends was so pissed off that he lost in multiplayer so he punched his floor and broke his finger. I have been laughing at him ever since... ;)

TheMionicDonut said:

Threads about Modern Warfare 2 in a forum about doom are a travesty and an abomination...

Much like your post!

(hah, never thought I'd have an opportunity to use that one.)

Because it's posting, not post. I haven't played the game, and I have no intentions to either.

DuckReconMajor said:

I have it for PS3, but you can add my 360 tag anyway

Xbox Live and PSN names are both DuckReconMajor

P.S. maybe we can all get together and play some XBLA Doom as well :)

Well you are in luck because I bought it a few months back...Hit me up and we'll play.

My friend got a game called MAG which is like 10x better than I can picture Modern Warfare being. I watched him and his roommate play it all last night as I played some Magic for the first time in forever.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Bucket said:

I have no interest in MW2 - but I did just buy MAG and it's a pretty sweet game.

Add me, man. Once again, my PSN is Darkhaven3. I'm a Level 13 Rapid Assault trooper for Valor.

I heard the learning curve for MAG is pretty steep. How much time would you say I'd need to invest in it to actually enjoy it? Also, is it one of those games where I'd need to have a headset to have any sort of chance?

I haven't gotten into any vehicles or roles yet but the game doesn't seem that complicated. If you're used to console FPSs then it shouldn't be a big deal. It can't be any more involved than games like Battlefield or ArmA 2.

There are a few guys with headsets but not many. I really don't see the point unless you're in a clan match.

DuckReconMajor said:

I just went out and bought MW2 for 360 so now I have both.

It's Hardened edition so if you've got CoD Classic I can play that, too.

You shouldn't have wasted your money. Any CoD above standard Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is extremely overpriced and not worth it.

Ninjalah said:

Modern Warfare 2 is extremely overpriced and not worth it.

FTFY

Seriously, I'm not going to buy this game for PC just because of this.

Ninjalah said:

You shouldn't have wasted your money. Any CoD above standard Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is extremely overpriced and not worth it.

I got it for $60. It comes with Call of Duty Classic, concept art book, and a steel game case that I like to hug.

So, yeah, you're wrong.

DuckReconMajor said:

I got it for $60. It comes with Call of Duty Classic, concept art book, and a steel game case that I like to hug.

So, yeah, you're wrong.

He's referring to the PC version, which is normally $50. I'm only playing it because somebody got it for me.