Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

The Great Doomworld Root Beer Giveaway 2011?

I've been kicking around this idea for a while now, and I decided to go through with it:

For FREE, I will send 47 bottles of Doom-customized homemade root beer to whomever wants it.

Why? Because Valentine's is right around the corner, and I feel like giving back to my favorite videogame community. Again, NO ONE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING.

RULES

1. Stateside shipping only. No ifs, ands or buts.
2. Only ONE bottle of root beer will be shipped per person. If I have extras, I'll announce a giveaway contest.
3. The root beer flavor is just that: root beer. It won't change.
4. EVERYONE is eligible to enter (Except for Doom Marine, who first needs to apologize to me for DVII destroying my old computer).
5. If demand exceeds the limit, I will order another batch. Again, no one will be paying for anything.

HOW TO SIGN UP

1. PM me your name and address (DO NOT POST YOUR INFO IN THIS THREAD). I will keep track of everyone who does.

For info, visit http://www.incredibrew.com/index.php?src=gendocs&ref=SodaInformation&category=soda

EDIT 2: Unfortunately, I am unable to follow through on my original intentions. A lack of spendable money has crippled me, due to my terrible car and crash-prone laptop. Please accept my sincere apologies, as the premature cancellation of the giveaway has taken a toll on me. I don't like canceling it, but I can't string anyone along for any longer.

However, I am re-opening the giveaway for 2011. Anyone who has already PMed me will still recieve a bottle or two depending. Also, anyone who PMed me will soon recieve snail mail from yours truly.

:(

Hrm. I really don't need a bottle of root beer. I have several cans. However this may just be necessary for DOOM COMMUNITY SOLIDARITY.

Shaikoten said:

Hrm. I really don't need a bottle of root beer. I have several cans. However this may just be necessary for DOOM COMMUNITY SOLIDARITY.

Trust me, you'll want this. IncrediBREW makes fucking awesome stuff.

I wont drink it, i cant handle alcohole due to medical problems (blood presure, etc...) with it, but a bottle with doom on it.... cant resist! :D

Bastet Furry said:

I wont drink it, i cant handle alcohole due to medical problems (blood presure, etc...) with it, but a bottle with doom on it.... cant resist! :D

Root beer isn't alcohol, it's a soda

[11:16] Nomad: Free root beer on doomworld
[11:16] Nomad: But you're not americone so you dont get jack. C:
[11:17] Fatal: he just wants a pile of addresses so he can come over and violate the people who have told him where they live
[11:18] Nomad: I'm counting on it

Bastet Furry said:

What country do you live in?

Whoo said:

I'd consider this if it was someone else I was giving my address to.

Just tell him to drop it in a mailbox on a street corner for you to pick up.

Neat idea Mr. Freeze, certainly original!

Whoo said:

I'd consider this if it was someone else I was giving my address to.

That's the beauty of the post office box.

Same as Aliotroph? (except for the Alberta thing) :p I used to make root beer ages ago... homemade root beer is excellent stuff.

Item: 1 specially labeled root beer that is advertised as really good.

Price: A chill guy and anyone who sees his shipping list living on the other side of the states knows where I live.

hmmm ...

I've submitted my address. I pray you do not use it for evil, Mr. Freeze, because bad things might happen otherwise. Karma has a way of sneaking up on people.

Mr. Freeze said:

4. EVERYONE is eligible to enter (Except for Doom Marine, who first needs to apologize to me for DVII destroying my old computer and pwning me on several threads).

FIXED

I have 7 usable names and addresses as of now.

And no, I CANNOT ship outside of the USA due to higher international shipping rates :(. Not even Canada (however, I will not rule out anything completely).

And no, I'm not going to send a bomb. Maybe a few sentences on paper, but nothing malicious. TBH, I'm a better bomb defuser than maker.

Doom Marine said:

FIXED

You wish :).

holy awesome!

I'm going to trust you're not going to poison me or spam me.

ArmouredBlood said:

Make that eight. I wonder what the doomy label is gonna look like ...

I wonder if they'll be as cool as the labels FreeLanzer made for the Sima he was brewing last year.

:D