Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kyka

NDCP2 Resources: Permissions.

Have been playing through NDCP 2 recently and for the most part, I like it. Though that is not the reason for this thread. There is some really great textures that I would like to use and I was just wondering if someone could refer me to whoever was/is responsible for the project. In the text file it mentions someone named Pumpkin smasher, but I have no idea who that is.

So in short, if anyone could refer me to the appropriate people, or if those responsible for NDCP2 could post here, that would be very cool, as I would like to get permission to use some textures from that project.

Thanks everyone.

I worked on the project. I believe you are allowed to use it provided you give credit. I could be wrong though. DooMAD would be the ideal person to contact about this as Pumpkinsmasher hasn't been around much lately.

Everyone just sort of bundled their own textures in, so I don't know where any of them actually come from. I'm sure no one will mind you using them, just as I hope no one minds that we used them, heh.

Most of the new textures in NDCP2 have prefixes, here is a list of those prefixes and who they belong to:

ACE - Ace
AD - DooMAD
BR - BrDoom aka LoganMTM
DAN - Danimetal
DD - Doom Dude
DU - Dutch Devil
DI - didy
GH - Joshy aka Ghost (?)
JF - Jetflock
MAC - Macro11_1
MR - Mr Rocket
MTM - BrDoom aka LoganMTM
N - ???? (no, it's not mine; someone most likely ripped it from one of Nightmare's sets)
PS - PumpkinSmasher
RJ - Raptor Jesus
RS - Rustyslacker
SIX - JohnSix

RSKY1 - DooMAD
RSKY2 - Nuxius
RSKY3 - DooMAD

Some don't have prefixes. If the one/s you are wanting to use are one of those, let me know what texture/s they are and I should be able to figure out who it belongs to (most likely jetflock).

Thanks for the replies guys. Much appreciated.

I went through and made a list of potential patches/flats I liked, and the only ones that didn't have a prefix from Nux's list are the following:

SLVRBARS (patch)
CRY02 (patch)
ANILT3_1, 3_2, 3_3 and 3_4 (flat)

There are probably others I might use later, but this is most of them for the moment. :) Now I can credit the appropriate people.

Thanks for the help here. :D

SLVBARS just looks like DOORSTOP x3 and ANILT3_1, 3_2, 3_3 and 3_4 are based on IWAD graphics as well. CRY02 definitely looks like one of Jetflock's resources.

Rooting around in NDCP2 has been cool. There is soo much good stuff packed away in those levels. And in regards to actually playing the levels, I am up to level 17 at the moment. It is called headache, and I am thoroughly stuck in the radioactive disco section.

Thanks again for the help and the permissions btw. Much appreciated.