Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cjwright79

Doom Builder crashes when you...

... ask the program to go to 3D mode when it's already going there. i.e. accidentally clicking the eye button twice, or hitting W twice. I've lost an infuriating amount of data this way.

I can't reproduce that behaviour, works fine for me no matter how fast I hit the buttons.

Could it be that you have your WAD opened in another editor like XWE? This causes doombuilder to crash especially on 3D view.

I have not attempted to reproduce this behaviour deliberately but it has occurred many times on two different systems, and no it has nothing to do with other open programs.

Cjwright79 said:

There is no crash report, it just disappears.

God I hate when that happens >_<

Cjwright79 said:

hitting W twice.

This has happen to me at least twice when I first started using Doom Builder 2 months ago.

magicsofa said:

I thought hitting it a second time just goes back OUT of 3d mode

For me it does...

Could we just put a line of code in there (the function that initializes 3D mode), that ignores all input until you're actually in 3D mode?

This "bug report" lacks the required information for it to be a bug report instead of just complaining. But judging from the "eye button" mentioned, I think you're talking about Doom Builder 1. If that is the case, yea this could be and I'm not going to fix it, sorry.