Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Craigs

Alien Vendetta 2

Will there be an alien vendetta 2 in the near future? I was rather disappointed by the first one. The maps looked so outdated. They look like something out of 2002 or something. Plus it uses a really primitive source port which is gay. The guy who made it should totally make a sequel for Zdoom so he can add slopes.

I'm making 'Deus Vendetta Alien Hell Vult Revealed 18' so my wad shows up on idgames whenever anyone searches for those terms. The maps are 32 of the best maps from alien vendetta, hell revealed and deus vult, with all things and lines rotated 90 degrees, thus making them my own original creations. All copyrighted textures were replaced with various images of the Fonz from Happy Days.

Even if a sequel was made, it'd almost certainly be a Doom2.exe wad also, because demo recording/speed running is an important part of what Alien Vendetta is.

Craigs, you sunuvabitch. I just sprayed coke all over my screen. I both hate you and love you at the same time now.

Doom_user said:

Even if a sequel was made, it'd almost certainly be a Doom2.exe wad also, because demo recording/speed running is an important part of what Alien Vendetta is.

Dude, Vanilla is, like, so gay.

whiteboy567 said:

Do we really need another one of these jokes this soon? We just had the whole Hell Revealed 5 fiasco a couple of weeks ago.

Never a month without joke thread on Doomworld.

gggmork said:

I'm making 'Deus Vendetta Alien Hell Vult Revealed 18' so my wad shows up on idgames whenever anyone searches for those terms. The maps are 32 of the best maps from alien vendetta, hell revealed and deus vult, with all things and lines rotated 90 degrees, thus making them my own original creations. All copyrighted textures were replaced with various images of the Fonz from Happy Days.

LOL

Good luck with your project.

Craigs said:

Will there be an alien vendetta 2 in the near future? I was rather disappointed by the first one. The maps looked so outdated. They look like something out of 2002 or something. Plus it uses a really primitive source port which is gay. The guy who made it should totally make a sequel for Zdoom so he can add slopes.

hay craigs didnt u hear about Hr3? The auther says when its done he is the making av2 next!

TheDarkArchon said:

Fuck Alien Vendetta 2, when am I going to get Memento Mori 7: The return of Skullcunt.

im makin that right now its made with slige and its gonna have metallica mp3s and its gonna win like OVER 9000 CACOWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE

I AM MAKING ALEIN VENDETTA 2: VENDETTA HARDER AND I NEED YOURE HELP!1

IF U WANT TO SIGN UP, PLZ PM ME EVERY MAP YOU HAVE EVER CREATED, AS WELL AS UNFINISHED MAPS SITTING ON YOUR HARD DRIBVE. ONLY THE BESTEST MAPPERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO WORK ON THIS PROJECT, BECAUSE I AM AN ELITIST FUCKHEAD WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT A COMMUNITY PROJECT IS.

CURRANT MAPPERS:

1.PCORF
2.ESSELFORTIUM'S SLIDGE SETTINGS
3.?
4.?
5.?
6.?
7.?
8.?

ALSO, WE NEED MIDIS!!!111 IF YOU HAVE SOME MIDIS ON YOUR COMPUTER, PM EVERY SINGLE ONE 2 ME AND I WILL ALLOW U ONTO THE MUSIC TEAM

CURRENT MUSICIANNS

1. ME
2. PCORF
3. A FEW TRAKCS RIPPED FROM GVH BUT THATS OK BECAUSE CUTMANMIKE SAID SOMEWHERE THAT HE WOULD'T MIND IS MUSIC BEING USED, AND I AM TOO MUCH OF A DUMBASS TO ASK HIM LOL!1
4.?
5.?
6.?
7.?
8.?

ALSO, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW 2 MAKE SLOPES IN DB2??????

The Lag said:

i already made this wad you guys are seriously lagging behind.

Look who's talking.

esselfortium said:

/me literally slidges right out of this thread

That's very obliging of you.

Mr. Freeze, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I will offer my mapping talents and musical efforts to this project because Im 12 and what is this

Mr. Freeze said:

ALSO, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW 2 MAKE SLOPES IN DB2??????

I CAN DO SLOPES - IF YOU DON'T MIND HAVING A HUMONGOUS C64 KEYBOARD IN EVERY MAP. :-)

(damn MediaFire's fractious servers!)

Haha, this thread is really funny and everything guys, but everyone knows that I am the only one who is really working on AV2.

Trust when I tell you that what I have in store is a mighty sweet morsel indeed. AV2 will be the most epic wad ever to be conceived in the entire universe. It will help man cross into new territories that were never have even known to exist before. I am having quite a difficult time just containing the extreme amounts of awesome sauce that is wanting to spew forth out of this megawad.

Experiencing it will be like having 32 of the best damn orgasms you have ever had in your life, but instead of orgasms it will be maps, which makes it all the better.

Perhaps if you guys are nice enough, I might be kind enough to bestow upon you a few screenshots. Be warned though, they will not be for the faint of heart; I have had a couple of my friends go into epileptic shock just from getting slight glimpses at them. Yes, they are that awesome. Some have even said it is like a gift from the heavens. Although I am usually a pretty modest guy, I would have to say that is probably the understatement of the century.

Trendsetters beware, AV2 will mark the dawn of a new generation of Doom mapping. When it is finished, it will be the likes of which the Doom community has never seen before. My friends, prepare to be amazed. Prepare... for Alien Vendetta 2.

esselfortium said:

/me literally slidges right out of this thread

Right. It was you who made that 32in24MaintenanceBot, so you'd fit in there as well.