Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Height/Weight

Just out of random curiosity, how tall are you people and what is your weight? If you're a girl then feel free to lie about your weight :P
To start things off, I'm 6'7" with my shoes on (yes I'm fucking tall) and I weigh all of 210 lbs.

1.73m, 83 kg last time I checked.

5'7, 183.2 lbs in yankee units.

A bit on the stocky side, but I've been heavier than that recently, as well as much leaner time ago. My top shape weight is probably around 75-78 kg, with decent muscle mass.

Heh, I can't help but notice how heights > 1.80m seem so commonplace, while I'd consider them on the tall side. I guess my generation and ethnicity doesn't help. OTOH, I'd probably take down most of you in a one-on-one *insert no-fucking-around-bitch pic here*

baronofheck82 said:

If you're a girl

You're a bit too optimistic, don't you think?

6' 6'' / 198cm
~220lbs / 100kg

I've lived a third of my life thinking I was 6' 8''. Apparently an erroneous measurement was made and it was never checked again. I couldn't sleep one night so my mind was doing the mental Wikipedia thing, and I suddenly wondered where that measurement came from. I got it checked again and I magically shrunk.

It was oddly discomforting actually...

Jodwin said:

Why are you telling your height and weight to a guy whose first post is this thread? D:

Ah, your the fat type of weaboo.

Jodwin said:

Why are you telling your height and weight to a guy whose first post is this thread? D:

We're open and forthright and have nothing to hide?

david_a said:

6' 6'' / 198cm
~220lbs / 100kg

I've lived a third of my life thinking I was 6' 8''. Apparently an erroneous measurement was made and it was never checked again. I couldn't sleep one night so my mind was doing the mental Wikipedia thing, and I suddenly wondered where that measurement came from. I got it checked again and I magically shrunk.

It was oddly discomforting actually...

Thats funny. I have been 5'10" all my life, or so I thought. At work we were given a $100 bonus if we went for a full physical (sans rubber gloves thankfully), and I was measured at 5'9". That really p*ssed me off! I eventually learned that most of my co-workers were p*ssed off for the same reason. So we are all paranoid I think, thanks to the arse-clown and his crappy measuring scale.

6'2" 230ish. Can't be arsed to step on a scale. Sure, I've got a cheery layer of fat, but I carry it well and probably give off the impression with my looks that I'm insane, so on the upside no one ever wants to fight me if I piss them off.

Technician said:

Pick up a cheeseburger, man.

Funny thing is I do eat a lot. I eat hot pockets and microwavable pizzas on a daily basis and go eat at Taco Bell every Thursday night(sometimes I go to Subways when I feel like it).

5'10", 175. Down from 220 in college. I'd like to get down to around 160 but it seems that may never happen >_<

OK WTF... everybody here is tall AND for the most part, lean as a Morroccan/Kenyan marathon runner? Whatever happened to stocky, muscled, real men such as myself? :weeps:

Here just to make Maes cry a little more :P

143lbs (10stone 3lbs, or about 65kgs) and near as makes no difference 6' (5'11" after a long day with a heavy bag, it seems **) (and 183cms for those who use metric).