Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[name_withheld]

To Deep

Only if you send me your 1st born child - I'll wait:)

I'll look at it. If it has "normal" errors I just fix them and you can figure out what went wrong. If it has "tricks" that don't work, that's a whole different ballgame.

When you send the level, tell me what port/game you made it for and the Linedef #s where you have problems.

If by tricks you meen DeePsea having options for scrolling floors one day and the next day those options dissappearing, than the answer is yes.

Last night I was going through the linedef types and there were 'new' menues I've never seen, there was a whole new menu of teleport types, scrolling floor and wall types and a whole bunch more stuff. Then today I was going through the linedef types and those 'new' menus were gone! I was planning on having convier belts and stuff in my level but I can't find the menus now, what happened?

If by tricks you meen DeePsea having options for scrolling floors one day and the next day those options dissappearing, than the answer is yes.

You changed projects OR turned of an option in F5.

Each project has different menus, depending on the port used.

But you can change any project to behave like any other via F5/Project. There you can set if BOOM, ZDOOM, or OPT files are processed.

IOW, changing any of the above will change the menus options available.

Make sure you are in Line mode to view the options for the lines and sector mode for sector options. It fooled me once when I first started.