Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom Marine

Republican senator opposes gay marriage, is caught being gay

March 04, 2010

Lawmaker Who Opposes Gay Rights Caught in Gay Bar
Sources tell CBS13 that California state senator Roy Ashburn (R) "was arrested for allegedly driving drunk after leaving Faces, a gay nightclub in midtown Sacramento, early Wednesday morning."

"A male passenger, who was not identified as a lawmaker, was also in the car but was not detained... Ashburn, a father of four, is a Republican Senator... with a history of opposing gay rights."

http://cbs13.com/local/ashburn.arrest.dui.2.1534505.html

I always knew Republicans were a little gay... but... HA HA, AHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAWHAHAHAHA

He is married to a woman, but doesn't want to put a ring (the jewelry type) on his boyfriend, apparently.

Come on, you run on the platform of opposing gay marriage only to be caught buttfucking a dude, how gay is that?

Yawn.

Business as usual.

One of our deeply religious right wing senators got blackmailed recently with pics of him dressed as a woman at a private party with some hookers.

Well, he's a gay senator who believes in (gay) sex outside of marriage. Strictly.

Nowhere in the story do I see any indication that any buttfucking occurred. I also see no indication in the story that he's gay. He was in a gay bar for reasons unknown. I see that he apologized, obviously because he was caught drunk driving. I also see that he had a male passenger in the car. This is enough information from which to extrapolate that there was anal sex? Maybe he is gay, but I would say that there are other legitimate explanations. Labeling people based on insufficient information is incredibly lame and douchey.

AndrewB said:

Nowhere in the story do I see any indication that any buttfucking occurred. I also see no indication in the story that he's gay. He was in a gay bar for reasons unknown. I see that he apologized, obviously because he was caught drunk driving. I also see that he had a male passenger in the car. This is enough information from which to extrapolate that there was anal sex? Maybe he is gay, but I would say that there are other legitimate explanations. Labeling people based on insufficient information is incredibly lame and douchey.

When do anti-gay rights heterosexual senators visit, of their own free will, bars which are mainly patronized by homosexuals? What was he doing there, looking for votes? I mean, what else was he doing there, seriously?

AndrewB said:

You were in the car with him weren't you?

AndrewB said:

I also see no indication in the story that he's gay. He was in a gay bar for reasons unknown.

In the end it doesn't matter. His reputation is ruined. Politicians have lost their job for less.

You all suck cock while mapping, or secretly dream of doing so.

Belial said:

Yawn.

Business as usual.

One of our deeply religious right wing senators got blackmailed recently with pics of him dressed as a woman at a private party with some hookers.

useless without name and/or picture of said right wing crossdresser.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
AndrewB said:

It is quite evident at this moment in time that you are saying this because everyone else agrees generally that he most likely was in that gay bar to pick out a swinging dick from the collection to take somewhere and have his way with. Ergo, you're only saying that just so you can pretend to be different and present some new perspective on the situation when in fact you're just being a moron and/or obvious troll.

I love you AndrewB.

Doom Marine said:

Come on, you run on the platform of opposing gay marriage only to be caught buttfucking a dude, how gay is that?

This is the case for just about all the people who make rejection of gays their political or religious platform.

They believe that having homosexual relationships is wrong, for various reasons. But they are themselves firmly in the queer end of the Kinsley scale. How to still be a good person then, if your own being urges you to do stuff you consider wicked? By ignoring reason. It's not them. Being attracted to your own gender happens to every body, but you can overcome that by repressing it and forcing you to get in a union with a person of the other sex.

This is why they're always so very insistent that homosexuality is a choice. It's always their word, "choice". Because they've made the choice to go against their biological condition.

Many of them are sufficiently weak-willed not to commit strongly to that "choice", though. And then they're found out.

People who aren't themselves homosexual will not be actively anti-gay. They may find it weird or disgusting; but they won't care enough about the issue to devote their life to fighting it. So all the anti-gay people, be they politicians like this guy or religious like Fred Phelps' ilk, are self-loathing gays themselves. All of them.

And everyone threw shit at me for changing my political party. Shit like this keeps me away from calling myself a Republican.

Drink-driver? Undeniable. Homosexual? Don't know. Might have to wait and see if his passenger has a story to sell.

Mr. Freeze said:

And everyone threw shit at me for changing my political party. Shit like this keeps me away from calling myself a Republican.

You didn't actually change it since you're still voting republican, cupcake.

Maes said:

You didn't actually change it since you're still voting republican, cupcake.

But I'm not donating money or doing campaigns unless I really like the candidate, fruitcake.

Maybe it's just his friend or a family member. If you know a Trekkie and go to a Star Trek convention with him or her, it doesn't make you a Trekkie.

If however is he gay, at least he's Republican and not Democratic like our (New Jersey) former former governor (McGreevy). Yeah Chris Christie! Woo yeah woo!

Mr. Freeze said:

fruitcake.

Given the nature of this thread, I have to say that the use of this word was preeetty much hilarious, whether intentional or not.

Also, this really isn't news so much as it is, "Oh hey look, I've read this a million times before!" Whether it be a senator, representative, evangelist, etc. These dudes just need to get comfortable with their lifestyle, end o' story.

I really don't understand how anyone could still be anti-gay.

Seriously, who the fuck cares how others live their life? It ain't hurting you if they're homosexual.

eargosedown said:

Seriously, who the fuck cares how others live their life? It ain't hurting you if they're homosexual.

Think of the children, dear sir. If a gay person encounters a child, he will stop at nothing to rape that child, and make that child a homosexual rapist.

But seriously, how these guys can share the same party as fucks like the one in the OP is beyond me.

Wow, a Republican congressman was caught being gay. What's that, like 30 of them now?

eargosedown said:

cuz jesus

Is there any proof that this guy is gay? Everyone's like "OMG GAY REPUBLICAN" whereas if he was gay and was a Democrat everyone would be like "Oh cool!".

Just like I said, being at a Star Trek convention doesn't make you a Trekkie.