Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

Where's Waldo/Wally?

Naked Snake said:

Those books (Waldo variant, for us American kids), were pretty neat and I liked them, they taught you to pay attention.

They sure as hell didn't for me.

Inhuman Strain said:

They sure as hell didn't for me.

ADD?

Maes said:

ADD?

I don't know, though a morbid part of me hopes so just so that I'd have an excuse. :P

Really though, as I mentioned before, in all the years I read those Waldo books, I never searched for what the author wanted me to find. I was always engrossed in everything else that was happening. It hadn't even occurred to me for years that there was an objective to those books. I know they didn't help me anyway because I've always been bored easily and am always drifting off to other things.

Does anyone remember the parody to the Waldo books, "Where's Dan Quayle?"
That was funny. They never sold, since nobody cared to find him.

There's also been "Where's Bin Laden?" with lines like "Of course! If you want to hunt down Islamic extremists there's only one place to look... LONDON!". And also "Where's Stig?" with scenes inspired by various Top Gear episodes... that one was also done in the style of those people who make complicated pictures which look like Habbo Hotel graphics.

haha. I remember watching the TV show in The childrens cannel when I was in grade school.

Too bad that channel started sucking after all those stupid live action series started permeating it.