Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aldaraia

Who thought... [cacodemon eyes]

Jesus, 16 years of thinking that the two black slits are actually the Cyberdemons eyes. CANNOT UNSEE.

darkreaver said:

just a bit off topic, but deathevokation: did you take your nick from the band?

Or.... did you mean the American band DEATHEVOKATION?? Also pretty killer, I got both their 7' vinyl split EPs and their full length "The Chalice of Ages". But I still got the name from a DismembeR song, even though that song is spelt "Deathevocation"! Heh.

bones58 said:

Jesus, 16 years of thinking that the two black slits are actually the Cyberdemons eyes. CANNOT UNSEE.

I just loaded up Tower of Babel, used /freeze and /fly and sat looking at the Cyberdemon's face for like a minute and have no idea how anyone can see those slits as its eyes. They have always been its nose. You can even see that his eyes "glow" red because there are a few red pixels on each horn.

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

I just loaded up Tower of Babel, used /freeze and /fly and sat looking at the Cyberdemon's face for like a minute and have no idea how anyone can see those slits as its eyes. They have always been its nose. You can even see that his eyes "glow" red because there are a few red pixels on each horn.

Could be a badass gauged earring that's rather popular in that corner of Hell.

DeathevokatioN said:

Or.... did you mean the American band DEATHEVOKATION?? Also pretty killer, I got both their 7' vinyl split EPs and their full length "The Chalice of Ages". But I still got the name from a DismembeR song, even though that song is spelt "Deathevocation"! Heh.

Yeah I meant the US band :P Kinda underground, so I doubted anyone here had even heard about them hehe

OK, I wont hijack this thread with off topic stff anymore, starting...

...I like pizza...

....now!

Maes said:

Me, never. I always considered them to be reptilian/serpentine in nature, aided by how PC Master magazine called them : "Σαυράνθρωποι" (lizard-men).

Uh oh, better call David Icke. Reptoids in my Doom!