Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MACVILE_WHORE

CANADA ROCKSS@%#(*^*)&^*(@

Hockey sucks.

Just for that I hope Don Cherry takes you out back behind the woodshed. What the hell kind of Canadian are you anyway?

Yay Canada!

Btw, congrats to USA for playing hard all tournament long and getting the silver. :)

Hockey sucks.

hockey ownz. congrats due to canada. i'm on the other side of the border but i really appreciate good hockey.

...and now for the obligatory SPORTS SUCK post:

Bah, nevermind.

/me burns another copy of Argyle Park.

So this hockey fan dies and goes to heaven. St. Peter greets him at the Pearly Gates to show him inside,
where he is delighted to find that heaven is full of hockey rinks and never-ending pickup games to
play. At the end of the tour, they walk by one rink with only one guy skating around, making some
nifty moves. "Who is that?" asks the hockey fan.
"Oh..." St. Peter sighs, "that's God, but he thinks he's Bobby Orr."

A drunk decides to go ice fishing, so he gathers his gear and goes walking around until he finds a big
patch of ice. He heads into the center of the ice and begins to saw a hole. All of sudden, a loud voice
comes out of the sky. "You will find no fish under that ice." The drunk looks around, but sees no one.
He starts sawing again. Once more, the voice speaks, "As I said, there are no fish under the ice."
The drunk looks all around, high and low, but can't see a single soul. He picks up the saw and tries
one more time to finish. Before he can even start cutting, the huge voice interrupts. "I have warned
you three times now. There are no fish!" The drunk is now flustered and somewhat scared, so he
asks the voice, "How do you know there are no fish? Are you God trying to warn me?"
"No, stupid," the voice replied. "I am the manager of this hockey rink!"

If I gave a flying fuck about the olympics, and a flying fuck a bout hockey, I'd react to this post. But I could give a shit less about either of them, so...great.

And yes, hockey does suck. Go watch real sports. Like baseball.

oh yeah, that just reminds me from what I saw before I fell asleep when I was sitting on a sofa. I was watching the game too while Canada was beating States 2 to 1 at around 3pm here in eastern coast. Then somehow I just fell asleep on the sofa and when I got up, it was already 6pm. Well, I just knew hocky isn't the best sport meant for the states. At least Canadians already have the condition advantage that they are used to live in and walk on icy places. Anyways, congraulations to the canada and cheer for the rest! Still US owns at basketball!

Go watch real sports. Like baseball.

You must be the most boring person I've ever seen in my entire life.

No, Archvile's right. Baseball is the only sport that has ever existed in the history of all existence. Everything else is an illusion.

No, Archvile's right. Baseball is the only sport that has ever existed in the history of all existence. Everything else is an illusion.

Andrew, I guess you need to be more convincing than that with more logical explanations and evidences for your proof

Andrew, I guess you need to be more convincing than that with more logical explanations and evidences for your proof

ANDREWB HATH SPOKEN FOOL!

Australia > Canada > NZ

glad you agree, russ.

Bah! Canada is only good cause they have tress...someday I will take over Canada...and do absolutely nothing...

ANDREWB HATH SPOKEN FOOL!

not quite retard

Germany > Australia > Canada > NZ

Actually, since I am not a new zealand citizen, I couldn't a flying fuck about australia and new zealand, that bitch the queen who comes over to save us from the japs, who does she think she is? GERMANY FOREVER!!!

NO I AM NOT A NAZI, NAZIS DIE AND GOTO HELL!*@#$% :P

oh yeah, that just reminds me from what I saw before I fell asleep when I was sitting on a sofa. I was watching the game too while Canada was beating States 2 to 1 at around 3pm here in eastern coast. Then somehow I just fell asleep on the sofa and when I got up, it was already 6pm. Well, I just knew hocky isn't the best sport meant for the states. At least Canadians already have the condition advantage that they are used to live in and walk on icy places. Anyways, congraulations to the canada and cheer for the rest! Still US owns at basketball!

Go watch real sports. Like baseball.

You must be the most boring person I've ever seen in my entire life.

One thing, we haven't hardly even SEEN winter up here yet, for god sakes the temperature today is 7*C for the high today, we have had only one big snowstorm the whole season and even that one sucked, and the only place the where the ice is, is in the fucking northwest territories man.

We don't live in goddamn igloos, Hell even the Native Indians and other peeps who live all the way WAY up North live in goddamn houses, nobody even USES igloos anymore. The fucking US has more snow falling in it IN A DAY than we have got in the last 2 monthes.

I'm SICK OF PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF CANADA, ITS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. I could say a lot worse things about the US and how they are, but that would be immature and discriminative, and you know I'm not that way. And I know ALMOST ALL American's are good people.

BUT I HAVE THIS ONE THING TO SAY. Why are we the only country who isn't hated by anybody?

(please don't flame me for this, this isn't against America or any of you, I'm just trying to make a VALID point, please tell me if something I said offended ANY OF YOU.)

Congratulations Canada, you really showed that you are best when it's needed.

I live in Canada and I can't stand watching hockey. The concept of sports is ok, but the idea of watching someone, and memorizing hockey stats is stupid. Why watch someone doing it when you could yourself? I love videogames, that means I like to play them, not watch someone play them.

The concept of sports is ok, but the idea of watching someone, and memorizing hockey stats is stupid.

Heh, I've been saying this for years, finally somebody agrees :)

What about pool?

What about it? RUGBY 4 EVER!

heh, my latest convert! :)

Though I thought you were Jayextee for a while, there...

I live in Canada and I can't stand watching hockey. The concept of sports is ok, but the idea of watching someone, and memorizing hockey stats is stupid. Why watch someone doing it when you could yourself? I love videogames, that means I like to play them, not watch someone play them.

I agree wholeheartedly! If you like say.... football, then why the hell don't you go play it? There's no point in sitting around watching. get involved!