Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

The worst Christian Star Trek parody ever made

I just can't stress enough how horrible/awesome this is. And to make it worse, this was meant to be serious.

I couldn't make it 20 seconds in without laughing. I have to find more of these.

It's better than Battlefield Earth.

You only say that because you are a heretic and you can't understand the good, wholesome purity of the notes the Christian is strumming. I, on the other hand, have got the joy joy joy down in my heart.

Are you SURE that was meant ot be serious? With a character called Captain Retard?

Why am I thinking of Ren & Stimpy right now..?

Says the captain with the costume from the Trek movie nobody likes.

That was just bad. I still think Sesame Street's version of Star Trek was better. At least it was mildly educational if you were four.

Csonicgo said:

I just can't stress enough how horrible/awesome this is. And to make it worse, this was meant to be serious.

It IS serious! Klingons have no sense of humour, so it's only a matter of time before they retaliate.

I couldn't make it 20 seconds in without laughing. I have to find more of these.

Start here

What's the best Christian one then?

Snakes said:

You only say that because you are a heretic and you can't understand the good, wholesome purity of the notes the Christian is strumming.

pretty much.