Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathevokatioN

Heretic 10 level wads or megawad reccomendations?

So far all I know that's really awesome is Kristus Curse of D'sparil and the Hordes of Chaos... surely there are some more killer gems out there!?

There's Gulag. It may be only 5 maps, but they're large enough that it will feel like a whole episode.

Ichor said:

There's Gulag. It may be only 5 maps, but they're large enough that it will feel like a whole episode.

You don't do much self-promotion, Carnage Galore.

No, not really.

Anyway, there's also malice and mdomain, which I believe cover all three episodes. Mdomain is the better of the two, I think.

Ichor said:

No, not really.

Anyway, there's also malice and mdomain, which I believe cover all three episodes. Mdomain is the better of the two, I think.

All three episodes? The wads I found matching those names are single levels.

Actually, they were both for just one episode. It was so long ago since I last played either of them that I forgot how long they really were.

Thanks for the recommendations!

I do remember playing Gulag, it had some missing textures on my version of Skulltag though, it seemed like it could be fun but when half the textures are missing I'd rather wait untill I can sort out the problem before I finished it.

I also remember playing another version Carnage Galore which was darker than the one which that the link leads to, enjoyed Carnage Galore a lot!

This topic is about bigger wads, but... here are also some really fun single level wads I've found...!

The Crypts
doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=12019
Reclamation
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=11089

DeathevokatioN said:
Reclamation
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=11089

Thanks! I had actually more-or-less forgot I released this. Also, I'm in the middle remaking an O-L-D Heretic level that I think could be part of an episode, but it is taking FOREVER (here's a tip, folks: having a child is a complete drain on your mapping time).

Lutz said:

Thanks! I had actually more-or-less forgot I released this. Also, I'm in the middle remaking an O-L-D Heretic level that I think could be part of an episode, but it is taking FOREVER (here's a tip, folks: having a child is a complete drain on your mapping time).

Cool man, I should actually be thanking you for the feeling of nostalgia I got when I played the map! Good luck with making that Heretic map, and looking after your child! Heheheheh!

That 30 map project looks like it could be good, I'd love to check it out once it's done! Have you played the available episode yet Aldaraia?

DeathevokatioN said:

Cool man, I should actually be thanking you for the feeling of nostalgia I got when I played the map! Good luck with making that Heretic map, and looking after your child! Heheheheh!

That 30 map project looks like it could be good, I'd love to check it out once it's done! Have you played the available episode yet Aldaraia?

I'm playing through the episode right now and it is really good, architecture similar to the original game, not overly detailed. I can't wait to play the final version and see what changes have been made to the episode.