Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deadman.Inc

Request for Concept and Fan Art

Hi everyone,

I'm going to get a lot of tattoos this summer. Since Doom has been a big part of my childhood I'd like to get a lot of demons. I've been browsing the web for some cool concepts and such but I couldn't find everything I wanted.
Most of all I lack some decent Baron of Hell concepts. I'm also interestet in Hellknights and Revenants. Basically anything related to Doom. Both the old Doom and Doom 3 suit my style. Oh and did I mention Doom 64 ?
I'm also interested in fan art or action figures / sculptures, so feel free to post whatever you got.

Thank you!

Most of all I lack some decent Baron of Hell concepts. I'm also interestet in Hellknights and Revenants.

I've uploaded some drawing of those on DeviantArt. I also have the black and white line art available.

We have a specific board for uploading fan art that you might want to take some time looking through. Just don't bump any old threads asking for permission to use the images.

FWIW, here's an Baron Of Hell concept I made about a year ago for Phobos (which is why it's so Doom3y). I never did continue working on it after this initial drawing though.
http://www.doglike.org/conceptart/baronofhell1.jpg

I figured that the drawing Adrian had made of the Baron to model after would be useful for you. But I couldn't find any good copy of it. This was the closest I could find.

kristus said:

FWIW, here's an Baron Of Hell concept I made about a year ago for Phobos (which is why it's so Doom3y). I never did continue working on it after this initial drawing though.
http://www.doglike.org/conceptart/baronofhell1.jpg

I figured that the drawing Adrian had made of the Baron to model after would be useful for you. But I couldn't find any good copy of it. This was the closest I could find.

I was looking for that same thing too, it'd be best for me. Couldn't find it either.

Deadman.Inc said:

I was looking for that same thing too, it'd be best for me. Couldn't find it either.

Check out Janizdreg's post right between ours. :)

Janizdreg said:

Here are links to a few decent-quality images of Adrian Carmack's sketches:

I'd also recommend this Baron of Hell drawing.

And finally, there's this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't want an obese and ugly monster forever tattooed on you.

Thank you so much! That was exactly the Baron pic I was looking for! The Cyber looks sweet too. They're gonna look great!