Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D_GARG

want MDK3

any one rememberd MDK and MDK2?

you who do know about it, dont you agree about that some one just got to make a 3rd one?

(personaly i think the 1st is the best, the 3rd should be in the same style)

MDK2 was the first game that made me want to smash my dreamcast. I still haven't beat it, always get to the Dog's like, second or third stage and can't get through.

Use3D said:

MDK2 was the first game that made me want to smash my dreamcast. I still haven't beat it, always get to the Dog's like, second or third stage and can't get through.

sometimes i had to read blogs about how to beat that game :( :S

I never finished MDK. It didn't really grab me. Game play wise. Art direction is sweet though.

MDK had fairly standard gameplay but what made it so great were the weird little jokes strewn about the levels and all the crazy things you had to do. Each of the boss fights were really unique too.

The sniper scope and the various ammo you got for it was probably the best part of the game though.

yea, in fact it was the first game with a real sniper scope, the zoom didnt pixel up the figures. I like the design, it looks a little like some cartoon stuff put in on a alien strcture, like the good old toon films that were meda during the 90's, that was good old time, but i never got to enjoy it beacuse i am born 1993 sowhen youre 7 years old you dont really understand sutch things as which time was what.

i had the MDK machinegun inputted in one of my old wads (since 2007)
Dempwrar, i named it, u can get it here http://musho.org/gargwads/

see if u like stuff, in that wad i also threw in some MDK soundtracks to maps were i tried to get it feel a little MDK.

great times, great games.

I liked MDK and the humor was pretty neat (what you would expect from Shiny)
MDK2 um.. not so much, didn't have as much fun with that one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the first MDK one of the first games to have multiple camera angles rendered at the same time?
when you are in sniper mode you can shot 3 bullets which each have their own little screen that follows them, not to mention the actual screen in which you aim with, making it a total of 4 Screens at the same time =)

first time seeing that I remember I was impressed by it.

A 3rd game might be fun, but who knows.

dunno about the number of cameras, but i love that game, played it since is was a kid (17 now)

To me MDK was one of the first games that focused so hard on its 'cool' feel that it forgot to deliver any interesting gameplay.

MDK2 was just shit.

Belial said:

MDK2 was just shit.

agree, it didnt have the right stuff.

MDK was best.

I had MDK on the PSX. I played through it at least once on every difficulty. Sniper gun was awesome, and it has the same run gun feeling of Doom, only in 3rd person, and you jump and have a crazy parachute thingy.

The sequel with the addition of playing as the scientist and that dog thing kinda ruined it for me. Couldn't be bothered to beat it, and Diablo II came out so that was the end of playing anything else.

MDK was a real headtrip of an action game. MDK2 was just... childish. Bioware's interpretation of MDK as a children's game did not go over well with me.

Too bad Shiny's more or less dead thanks to The Matrix.

Viewtiful-Chris said:

just... childish. Bioware's interpretation of MDK as a children's game did not go over well with me.

Too bad Shiny's more or less dead thanks to The Matrix.

MDK2 was kind of, silly yes, and about the matrix, I guess they had an agent spooking around in their place. :/