Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deeforce

Get the original DOOM 64 german cartridge version for free!

Hi,
I want to give away my german version of DOOM 64 for free. Please keep in mind that the german version may not be compatible with other nintendo64s outside of germany or europe (I don't know it)... You won't pay the forwarding charges, so absolutly for free :-P, but I don't promise that the cartridge arrives. (cartridge in best form: clean and it works, but NO PACKAGE)

Who wants to have it?

the german copy of Doom64 only had the box and manual in german
the actual cart is just the regular Doom64 for PAL consoles

Ultraboy94 said:

haha, i would say yes, but i already got the PAL doom 64 cart, so it would just be a waste.

Same here ;)

WildWeasel said:

That deeforce would learn your street address?

And then give it to me.

Ahcruna said:

the german copy of Doom64 only had the box and manual in german
the actual cart is just the regular Doom64 for PAL consoles

No, it is missing the nazi-themed secret level you can get by blowing up every barrel in map01

Mr. T said:

No, it is missing the nazi-themed secret level you can get by blowing up every barrel in map01

Hectic is Nazi-themed now?

Mr. T said:

heh, Hectic isn't natzi themed as far as I remember. unless it's a super secret that only the NTSC version has. both my english and german PAL copy of Doom64 are identical.

or it could just be that your pulling my leg, with a rusty meat hock =)

Aldaraia said:

Maybe he has Doom 64 confused with Doom II's secret Wolfenstein levels?

I didn't know that "blowing up every barrel in map01" would lead to it in Doom II.

LogicDeLuxe said:

I didn't know that "blowing up every barrel in map01" would lead to it in Doom II.

Blowing up all the barrels in map01 of Doom II will open a secret video where Sandy Peterson's head shows you that there is a chainsaw behind where you start. (but only in DOOM2F.wad)

HEY WAIT A MINUTE, THERE'S NO SECRET NAZI LEVEL IN DOOM64! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

esselfortium said:

I'm pretty sure that was the joke

I think my response was to Mr. T (Gez beat me to it). Unless that was a joke too :(

I'm happy with my NTSC cart. :p

And no, it doesn't have any super secret nazi level stuff. :)

Is there anything different in the German version from the standard NTSC (U.S.) version (i.e. menus and messages in German)?

If so, I may be interested, as long as it is absolutely free, and if you haven't sent it to anyone else that is.

I have a converter to play Japanese games on my N64, is that all I would need to play PAL games?

Mattfrie1 said:

I have a converter to play Japanese games on my N64, is that all I would need to play PAL games?

Japan uses NTSC as well, so perhaps not. I can play PAL games on my hacked Wii, but I doubt it's the same with an N64.

Send it to me, then I'll sell it to make some extra bucks.

"Is there anything different in the German version from the standard NTSC (U.S.) version (i.e. menus and messages in German)?"

Nope. ("the german copy of Doom64 only had the box and manual in german, the actual cart is just the regular Doom64 for PAL consoles")

Vegeta said:

Send it to me, then I'll sell it to make some extra bucks.

Are you serious? ... Please write me a PM... I already sent one to you :-) !

Deeforce said:

"Is there anything different in the German version from the standard NTSC (U.S.) version (i.e. menus and messages in German)?"

Nope. ("the german copy of Doom64 only had the box and manual in german, the actual cart is just the regular Doom64 for PAL consoles"

Never mind then. I guess I will stick with my NTSC copy. ;)

Besides, it's too much of a hassle to get a PAL game to run on an NTSC console and TV.

Mr. T said:

Blowing up all the barrels in map01 of Doom II will open a secret video where Sandy Peterson's head shows you that there is a chainsaw behind where you start. (but only in DOOM2F.wad)

I forgot, could you please remind me how many barrels there are in MAP01 please, Mr. T?

DoomTroll said:

Isn't this warez (kind of)?

Um nope.

He's giving away the actual "cartridge"
if anything else it would be a ROM image.