Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trooper077

Weapons For Your Use ALSO TAKING REQUESTS (Silenced Colt And Shotgun)

Reaper(Silenced Colt):Credit to Wild Weasel for the diaz hands and the kickass silencer fire sound,3dRealms,Scuba Steve,Chronoteeth,Jin,Cory Whittle
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wq6do3
Test It out!,Feedback is really apprieciated

EDIT:Updated the gun,now its a bit more centered,I made it so the slide back frame appears more,If anyone want the old version,Check the realm 667 forums

THE SHOTGUN IS IN

Buckshot:Credit goes to xaser for the firing noise and marty kirra for the sprites

Download Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/b4eg7q

GROUND RULES:

1.If you request something,Specify what you want and what you would like don't say "I wanna cool looking monster" Tell me what you want it to look like or better,Tell me what you want,Or better,some sprites

2.Anything you dont want to be public will be sent over PM's

3.ITS DONE WHEN ITS DONE.It pisses me off when someone is nagging me to get something done right away,If this happens I'll give a warning,Second time I'll stop making whatever you wanted me to make

4.Give credit when you release whatever you want me to do

Thats about it.

Here's a little feedback.

- It's not very far on screen, in fact it doesn't even seem to align to the crosshair very well. It needs to be shifted up and to the left a little.
- The weapon's shell ejection port opens, but the slide (the actual mechanism that opens the ejection port) barely moves at all.
- I do like the editing job done here. The gun fits well in the hand.
- I'm puzzled why you're using the Diaz hands. Unless someone were to make an entire mod using the Diaz hands, this wouldn't fit very well. (And while I intend on eventually reusing Diaz hands in a future production, that's rather far off...)
- Not much recoil in the weapon animation. .45 caliber pistols have a distinct vertical kick to them.
- The weapon is 100% accurate, has a quick refire rate (as fast as you can press the button, more or less) and is about twice as powerful as Doom's pistol. The lack of reloading makes it kind of "broken" in terms of play balance.

WildWeasel said:

Here's a little feedback.

- It's not very far on screen, in fact it doesn't even seem to align to the crosshair very well. It needs to be shifted up and to the left a little.
- The weapon's shell ejection port opens, but the slide (the actual mechanism that opens the ejection port) barely moves at all.
- I do like the editing job done here. The gun fits well in the hand.
- I'm puzzled why you're using the Diaz hands. Unless someone were to make an entire mod using the Diaz hands, this wouldn't fit very well. (And while I intend on eventually reusing Diaz hands in a future production, that's rather far off...)
- Not much recoil in the weapon animation. .45 caliber pistols have a distinct vertical kick to them.
- The weapon is 100% accurate, has a quick refire rate (as fast as you can press the button, more or less) and is about twice as powerful as Doom's pistol. The lack of reloading makes it kind of "broken" in terms of play balance.

-I can probably fix that tommorrow or even tonight
-I noticed that too,That'll take a few seconds to fix
--Thanks!-I thought that the diaz hands fit the gun rather well,Who knows,I might want to chuck it in to a small wad when I have enough Guns
-I don't really like the aspect of having recoil in doom,I find it to really mess people up that use freelook
-I'm Going to fix the accuracy and the damage,right now its at a 10,I might reduce it to a 7 the acuracy is in the range of 2,2 might change that to 2,4 still accurate,but not 100%,
-Reloading is not a big piority for me,Im still just starting off

trooper077 said:

-I don't really like the aspect of having recoil in doom,I find it to really mess people up that use freelook

I mean in the sprite animation, not at game level. The gun does not seem to move around much on screen when firing.