Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

this post is brought to by letter p... poll!!!

Hello, everybody! That's "hola" for our chinese friends :P

Who would win in a four person battle royal?

a.)Linguica
b.)Mordeth
c.)deadnail
d.)Arioch

Post your bets here!

Uh-oh.....you capitalized deadnail's name.....now there's gonna be a forum uproar.

/me waits for forum uproar

As for the battle royal, I think Arioch would win. No special reason, but Mordeth hardly ever posts, and Ling's nothing but a bunch of talk.

What are you talking about? I didn't capitalize his name...

and Ling's nothing but a bunch of talk.

That kind of stuff probably gave you your very own title!

You should have your own title....Brain Dead. I got that from your sig. It seems a fitting title, I think.

You should have your own title....Brain Dead. I got that from your sig. It seems a fitting title, I think.

It's tough to get some 2500 odd posts when you're brain dead.

I wouldn't say that. ;)

Yeh, you're right now that I think about it.

Im sure as hell you got that from my sig, I never thought you would be able to think something original at all.

Oh, well. Brain dead it's not that bad, afterall, I have seen other "things" lurking here...

Im sure as hell you got that from my sig, I never thought you would be able to think something original at all.

Yes, give him a more original insulting title, like "BIG MEANIE HEAD" or "BOOGERFACE".

See? Learn from Liam, he does know how to operate those higher brain functions, like "breath" and "blink".

See? Learn from Liam, he does know how to operate those higher brain functions, like "breath" and "blink".

There's more to breathing and blinking than you think, kiddies.

Mordeth.

You wouldn't expect it, he'd just kinda show up like 4 or 5 months after the match and kill everybody then.

Mordeth.

You wouldn't expect it, he'd just kinda show up like 4 or 5 months after the match and kill everybody then.

OH MY F**KING GOD! LOOK! LOOK AT LUT! HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION! WOW!

Sorry, that was an accident. I get sidetracked every now and then.

Err... no, I wasn't talking about how you answered the question, i'm talking about how you answered the question and nobody else did.

Err... no, I wasn't talking about how you answered the question, i'm talking about how you answered the question and nobody else did.

Right, so was I.

One compound word... Dead-nail! Dat mothafucka is crazy as all hell! He would kill all 3 of them, and then probably jack me for mah weed.... or so he thinks!

:)

//me puts bag of weed down his drawers and pulls out a big ass, jumbo sized, glock, with a chain of bullets comin' out da side//